Customer Service 866.965.0400

G'day from Australia

bagration

Hi there

So I have taken the plunge and am buying a 2017 GT Mustang (triple Yellow). I take delivery of my Pony car on 1 May. This is a fair step up for me in terms of cars (first time muscle car owner) and its a car for the next 10 years. It s a big deal in Australia as well as this is the first true Right Hand Drive version of the car that has been imported to Australia - so pretty excited. 

So I am very keen to learn the skills necessary to keep her in the best possible condition inside and out.

Cheers

Paul 

Welcome Paul from another Paul.

This Paul drives an Australian car.

All you need is a lion badge on the front and your set.  :)  Funny to say that in Australia one of the mods that's popular is the Chevrolet Bow Tie.

And thank you for the welcome.

Edited by bagration

Congratulations! Yellow is a great color for a mustang! Automatic or manual?

Thankyou. The Pony is a manual. We went with yellow because its rare here in Australia (most popular colours are blues and reds) and it will stand out. Plus my wife fell in love with the colour. So clearly I'll have to get my detailing skills up to speed. It's also a car I plan on holding onto  - I've never owned something this nice on four wheels!

Hi there

So I have taken the plunge and am buying a 2017 GT Mustang (triple Yellow). I take delivery of my Pony car on 1 May. This is a fair step up for me in terms of cars (first time muscle car owner) and its a car for the next 10 years. It s a big deal in Australia as well as this is the first true Right Hand Drive version of the car that has been imported to Australia - so pretty excited. 

So I am very keen to learn the skills necessary to keep her in the best possible condition inside and out.

Cheers

Paul 

Hey! Get back on the 6G forums lol Welcome!, Im sure you will be happy with Adam's products

Hey! Get back on the 6G forums lol Welcome!, Im sure you will be happy with Adam's products

There is no escaping is there :-)

I mean if I'm going to put up some nice shots of the pony once clean I need to go and good gear for the cleaning right? well that's my excuse ;) 

Couldn't tell if you were being serious, so I'll post a link, just in case...

Is it bad that I was being semi serious.....

But there are little things - so for instance I use microfibre towels - but it didn't occur to me to use two at once and wet one of them first. And they still had their tags on them up until yesterday :mellow: . And two wash mits and detergent on the wash mit etc.... 

Edited by bagration

There is no escaping is there :-)

I mean if I'm going to put up some nice shots of the pony once clean I need to go and good gear for the cleaning right? well that's my excuse ;)

Absolutely. Joseph, the Aussie distributor is on 6G too. He is a fantastic detailer and is more than happy to answer your questions...... He has put up with mine for years now haha and has really made me a better detailer 

Absolutely. Joseph, the Aussie distributor is on 6G too. He is a fantastic detailer and is more than happy to answer your questions...... He has put up with mine for years now haha and has really made me a better detailer 

Second Josephs helpfulness! Has really helped me with picking up my game over the last 6 months, with great advice in picking the right products to get my cars looking great 

I'd agree with you - I sent him an e-mail and he replied overnight - clearly an awesome dude. I'll hit him up for more advice on the Oz end as well.