Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Gave Me Back...The Shirt Off My Back!

falcaineer

I have a collared long sleeve shirt (60/40 cotton/polyester) that's been hanging in the closet for the last 1-2 years due to a mysterious stain on the sleeve. Multiple attempts with so-called "stain removers" proved fruitless. That is, until Adam's came along.

First, a hat tip to Tom (tmccoy2236) for planting the idea in my head.

Now, to the thought - I wonder if Adam's CUC will work? What the heck. Let's find out...........

"The Before."

You can see the dark, shaded area. No idea what it is.

post-15080-0-24564000-1491449883_thumb.jpg

"The During."

A few sprays of CUC, allowing it to soak into the stain, and agitation with the cockpit brush.

post-15080-0-63790100-1491449961_thumb.jpg

"The After."

:)

post-15080-0-48701000-1491450020_thumb.jpg

Voila. It looks good as new. I think I'll wear it tomorrow! Thanks, Adam's! :banana:

Edit: When you give a shout out, at least use the right name. :wacko: Sorry, TOm!

Edited by falcaineer

Dearest Chris The Secrets and Trades of a Rogue Detailer....you're going to be a new columnist in the daily paper blah blah blah lol, nice work and looks good.

This is just in case you don't have that Adams product:

May I suggest nextime that happens if you put a small amount of pinesol on the spot and the shout it out,

Let it set five minutes, then agitate with a little water and your two hands, and a little more shout and into the laundry and there you go clean as can be.

Voila. It looks good as new. I think I'll wear it tomorrow! Thanks, Adam's!  :banana:

That's awesome!!!  Appreciate the shout out, but I have to return the favor as your post just gave me a great response to my lovely wife on my next order (waiting for that Mystery Box to be posted before I pull the trigger).

Wife:  You ordered ANOTHER box of stuff from Adam's?  Don't you have enough?

Husband (Me):  Sweetie, I bought something to help get our sons baseball clothes clean with less effort and frustration scrubbing the stains.  Oh, and you can also use it on any other stain too... here's proof (insert Chris's post here).  :D

Wife:  Well, what are the other products for?

Husband:  Well, I had to get free shipping.  LOL

Thanks again,

Tom

I'm happy to report that, while it took 3 applications of the CUC, I think I can declare victory! On the final try, I put a folded towel in the sleeve to absorb any excess cleaner and/or whatever the stain was so as to keep it from simply transferring to the other side of the sleeve. While it looked good to go, I ran the shirt through the wash, too, to remove any CUC residue.

That was one tough stain. But Adam's is tougher! :2thumbs:

So you use the "Free shipping" ratioalization err explanation also!

Heck Ya.  I can truthfully say with pride and unwavering support that I have NEVER paid for Shipping. 

Now, I'm not sure if that is a result of my addiction denial, stupidity or a combination of both but I sure sleep well at night with a clear conscience knowing that I save 8 bucks by spending 3 times that on more product.  :2thumbs:

Now, I'm not sure if that is a result of my addiction denial, stupidity or a combination of both but I sure sleep well at night with a clear conscience knowing that I save 8 bucks by spending 3 times that on more product.  :2thumbs:

I'm thinking about changing out my signature with this little gem!!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I have been using my Adam’s products around the house as well. The eco all purpose cleaner is fantastic for cleaning random things. I have also used the glass cleaner and Oder neutralizer. Fantastic products!