Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam at detailers domain

As of right now I have no information about having an Adam's specific clinic at Detailer's Domain this year. Everyone is interested but the difficulty is trying to find a date that works out for all parties involved.

I will be sure to post any updates if/when I have any.

• 2 weeks later...

i was told by one of the adams members who looked into it for me said that there will not be an Adams event at Detailers Domain this year because of conflicting dates and not being able to set it up, this is what i was told last month but maybe that will change?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw this post last night as well. I'll confirm with Ben and Adam today and then post the official event thread once it's been confirmed. We'll be in Connecticut that weekend for the Barrett-Jackson auction, so my guess is that Adam will leave the auction a day early to head down to Detailer's Domain :)

I saw this post last night as well. I'll confirm with Ben and Adam today and then post the official event thread once it's been confirmed. We'll be in Connecticut that weekend for the Barrett-Jackson auction, so my guess is that Adam will leave the auction a day early to head down to Detailer's Domain :)

Hi Dan are you going to be at detailers domain that Sunday

Hi Dan are you going to be at detailers domain that Sunday

Hey Bob, I don't believe I will be at this event. I'll be flying home from Barrett-Jackson in Connecticut on Sunday as of right now.

Adam and a few other team members will be leaving the show at Barrett a little bit early to drive down to Detailer's Domain.

Hey Bob, I don't believe I will be at this event. I'll be flying home from Barrett-Jackson in Connecticut on Sunday as of right now.

Adam and a few other team members will be leaving the show at Barrett a little bit early to drive down to Detailer's Domain.

oh to bad but hopefully I will see you at carlise in august I just joined a corvette club (westchester corvette club ) and they also will be there

oh to bad but hopefully I will see you at carlise in august I just joined a corvette club (westchester corvette club ) and they also will be there

Yep, I will be at Corvettes at Carlisle, at least for a portion of the show!

• 2 weeks later...