Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam at detailers domain

I saw this post last night as well. I'll confirm with Ben and Adam today and then post the official event thread once it's been confirmed. We'll be in Connecticut that weekend for the Barrett-Jackson auction, so my guess is that Adam will leave the auction a day early to head down to Detailer's Domain :)

How can we go to the barrett Jackson auction is it just a show up kind of thing

How can we go to the barrett Jackson auction is it just a show up kind of thing

Barrett Jackson tickets can be bought in advance on their site. It's kind of like a car show, Adam's has two retail areas set-up with some awesome people working. They also are in charge of large scale detailing going on, all cars there need to be wiped down every day until they are sold.

Show up, hang out with the Adam's team some, wish I were still there but I had to come back to work ????. Very cool to check out, lots of vendors and last I heard 700 ish cars.

I'll be at Carlisle this weekend for Chevy Nationals (formerly GM).  Only reason I'm going is to see how many cars actually show up for the show since they changed the name and caused hard feelings.  Not sure which car I'm taking. Just waiting to see what the weather is Saturday morning.  Clear and dry.........Vette.  Wet roads..........Caddy.  It's a way to kill a day.