Customer Service 866.965.0400

Product scents and fragrances

FP - coconut

Red CS - cherry

GS - alcohol (not the yummy kind :(  :cheers: )

Odor Neutralizer - familiar, but can't quite place it...anyone????? And yes, I mean straight from the bottle, not post-application when there's eventually "no" smell!  ;)

Edited by falcaineer

Odor Neutralizer smells like artificial blueberry / grape.

The old liquid paint sealant smelled like licorice and solvent, so I'm glad that one's been updated.  :D

Ceramic Boost smells like almond / amaretto to me.

Detail Spray smells like fruit cocktail.

Coating prep smells like sour grape.

Edited by jp2015

• 1 year later...

I have seen a list of DS from limited editions and their scents, but I was wondering if anybody has started a running list of all Adam's products and their scents?

I have also seen some conflicting thoughts on scents, and I thought it would be fun to know the intended product smell. 

If there's none out there, we could start one here. If everybody hates this idea, I'll just try keeping a list to myself.

Yes!

Brilliant Glaze smells similar to me, maybe not quite pina colada but definitely beach associated in my mind. Like sun screen or something lol

Detail Spray is Strawberry, I think?

Interior Detailer is Eucalyptus Mint

Leather and interior Cleaner is apparently Almond?

Ceramic Boost smells like sour gummy worms or something fun like that

Waterless wash is listed as Apple Scent on Adams website, but tropical on Amazon. And I think it smells more tropical

Hand Wash is raspberry I think

Ceramic Waterless Wash is something like almonds also I think

Liquid Ceramic Wax is Blueberry Cheesecake I think

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

did Adam's reformulate rinseless wash? My bottle smells like the OP said, berry candy. The web site say it smells like Watermelon. I don't need more rinseless ATM, but if it smells like watermelon I might need that :D

Edited by quebert

• 7 months later...

The one thing that I find is amazing is: All of us enjoy smelling chemicals , shouldn't that be dangerous or maybe even be illegal? 

With all this time at home, I find myself checking out the scents on all of the limited products that I haven't used yet. Got  to get back to work soon...……………..

10 hours ago, mdfrancis said:

The one thing that I find is amazing is: All of us enjoy smelling chemicals , shouldn't that be dangerous or maybe even be illegal? 

With all this time at home, I find myself checking out the scents on all of the limited products that I haven't used yet. Got  to get back to work soon...……………..

While we certainly do not recommend smelling chemicals all day, our chemists do try to make the scents as safe as possible in most cases. Stronger chemicals that we would recommend that you refrain from smelling would include UV Ceramic Paint Coating, UV Ceramic Wheel Coating, UV Ceramic Spray Coating, UV Leather & Vinyl Coating, Ceramic Spray Coating, Ceramic Coating Wax, Wheel Cleaner, Surface Prep, Hand Sanitizer, and Fabric Protector. 

10 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

While we certainly do not recommend smelling chemicals all day, our chemists do try to make the scents as safe as possible in most cases. Stronger chemicals that we would recommend that you refrain from smelling would include UV Ceramic Paint Coating, UV Ceramic Wheel Coating, UV Ceramic Spray Coating, UV Leather & Vinyl Coating, Ceramic Spray Coating, Ceramic Coating Wax, Wheel Cleaner, Surface Prep, Hand Sanitizer, and Fabric Protector. 

Good info, Dan. I'll also add Ceramic Black Trim Restorer. But this is a bit too late for me, I'm afraid.

I can personally vouch for that Ceramic Spray Coating. Smelled it directly from an unlabeled bottle while it was still in development. My nose hairs still haven't quite grown back. 🔥👃🏼😵