Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Patriot Wax

Les

IMGP4141sm_zpsa2v3praz.jpg

I have a huge amount of waxes and glazes. Many different brands from $60.00 to $880.00 a can. I've used the old Patriot Wax many times on many cars and trucks that I've detailed. Just tried the new Patriot Wax on my own car again and the wax is hard to beat! Thanks Adams for always improving your products.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, I like it for the ease of application.  I love the color of my car but the corvette paint has so much orange peel it doens't really let Patriot 'shine'.  It looks good certainly, but I think it is overkill for the vette.  Maybe the 2018s will take better advantage of it (Chevy is supposed to be improving the paint process dramticaly)

But that said, holy crap does it make that airbrushed ford look amazing!

and, yes... the mustang looks good too I guess ;)

Badass garage and cars!!

I also just started using the new Patriot Wax on my cars. Got it for free at Barratt Jackson in Jan from Adam himself. Thanks Adam!! Looks great, both on the yellow and black paint. So easy to use and smells great too.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments! Here's a coupe of pictures of my set-up. Garage on left has heat and air-conditioning. The garage on the right has heat and a nice Bose System. Next is a TV! I spend a lot of time detailing!

attachicon.gifIMGP4353sm.jpg

attachicon.gifIMGP4355sm.jpg

Well I'm jealous as hell!!   :eek:  :wub:  :wub:

Great setup Les! I am just curious what is the difference you see between the new and Old Patriot wax? My G8 and 32 are both spoiled by the Old Patriot wax and I love it. I always get compliments on the shine of both cars. 

Opinions?

The new Patriots Wax is so easy to use. Effortless to take off. Seems to last longer. My cars are done so offen I can't tell how long any product lasts. Using a swirl finder light on my cars they are as close to perfection as I can get! I have many repeat customers that are not fanatics by any means! I use their cars to "test" products! I do the hood with one type of Wax and trunk and roof with another! I used old and new Patriots Wax. The new seemed to last longer. It beaded up more! Glazes work really well hiding micro lines in paint and the addition of Patriot Wax hides them even more, especially on black.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...