Customer Service 866.965.0400

New drying towel!!

Nathan

I tried the new drying towel today, and I was AMAZED!! It was literally insane! I was able to dry a Ram 1500 AND a Nissan Altima with only 1 towel! When this thing is full it keeps going! Streak free! If you haven't bought this yet you need to!! The great white drying towel is nothing compared to this!

Edited by Nathan

Used mine for the first time today.  My opinions:  dries like crazy!  BUT.......it's so big and gets so heavy that I can't wring it out.  That's a downside. But it really whisks the water right off.  Good towel. 

Used mine for the first time today.  My opinions:  dries like crazy!  BUT.......it's so big and gets so heavy that I can't wring it out.  That's a downside. But it really whisks the water right off.  Good towel.

It does dry like crazy! I didn't even need to wring it out!

I really really like the towel as well. Easily dried my whole 4Runner by itself. However, my wife was the one drying and she had difficulty trying to keep the towel organized, especially while doing the sides of the car. But this is small beans compared to how amazing it performed.

Used mine for the first time today. My opinions: dries like crazy! BUT.......it's so big and gets so heavy that I can't wring it out. That's a downside. But it really whisks the water right off. Good towel.

Once the towel is to the point where you can't wring it out, do you use another towel or are you able to continue using that same towel without streaking?

Once the towel is to the point where you can't wring it out, do you use another towel or are you able to continue using that same towel without streaking?

I was able to do 3 cars this weekend by folding the towel in fourths and then using a different side. After, well, actually, 2 cars and 1 truck the towel was pretty much done, but I was able to do 3 vehicles, streak free!

• 11 months later...
On 5/9/2017 at 5:29 PM, Rich said:

Make a game of it!  Get your kids (or Grandkids in my case) together on a nice hot day, wrap it(tightly) around them and promise them ice cream to the first one to get out of it.  And make sure you tell them they cant hit the ground.  Oh, and make sure Grandma doesn't find out - I forgot that part

• 1 month later...

Just got mine and tried it out for the first time. As crazy as it sounds I bought them to potentially use as towels for the shower.  We typically have his and hers towels in our master shower.  Adams term "ultra plush" is deceiving as I was expecting more like a double soft and I really do not consider these towels plush.  So the shower idea was out.

I partially dried a ceramic crew cab with the master blaster and the new towel did a GREAT job drying the rest.  It was very wet when I was done, so not sure how everyone is drying a vehicle and ending up with a barely wet towel.   I agree with Rich about it becoming heavy and tough to wring out.

My only concern is owning enough of these to do the job.  I don't like hanging a towel to dry and reusing it so I would need to have about 4 of them to do the job. I bought two but at over $24 a piece its hard to justify.  Its likely I will stick to my go-to method of using the master blaster until it is 90% dry and finishing with two double softs. Maybe keep the new towel for the travel bag.

2 hours ago, rrmccabe said:

Just got mine and tried it out for the first time. As crazy as it sounds I bought them to potentially use as towels for the shower.  We typically have his and hers towels in our master shower.  Adams term "ultra plush" is deceiving as I was expecting more like a double soft and I really do not consider these towels plush.  So the shower idea was out.

I partially dried a ceramic crew cab with the master blaster and the new towel did a GREAT job drying the rest.  It was very wet when I was done, so not sure how everyone is drying a vehicle and ending up with a barely wet towel.   I agree with Rich about it becoming heavy and tough to wring out.

My only concern is owning enough of these to do the job.  I don't like hanging a towel to dry and reusing it so I would need to have about 4 of them to do the job. I bought two but at over $24 a piece its hard to justify.  Its likely I will stick to my go-to method of using the master blaster until it is 90% dry and finishing with two double softs. Maybe keep the new towel for the travel bag.

Do you do a sheet/pool rinse?  I find at after doing that there is minimal water left on the car.  And yes I know, it does not make sense that adding MORE water to the surface will make it drier!

I have before and understand how it works.  But on this truck the roof does not sheet pool well and the bed cover does not at all.  To top it off the 2016 and newer hoods have a couple "aggressive sculpted" (aka water catchers) recessions to hold water.

I have a master blaster wall mounted with 40' of hose. My preferred method is going to continue to be blow drying the roof completely and then the rest of the vehicle 90% and finishing up with double softs.  I am going to miss the detail spray on my ceramic so might spritz some waterless on to make myself feel better.