Customer Service 866.965.0400

Updated Canadian site

First of all, you guys nailed the Canadian website, it's a true mirror of what can be found on the .com site

Products are up to date along with the prices in Canadian funds.

Great job guys.

Now any idea what the deal is going to be for shipping? I tried to complete an order however was surprised to see that the cheapest option was FedEx ground @ $85. ( order was a little over $200)

Are the product now coming directly from the USA? I think in the past Dexter shipped them from Canada and was able to give free shipping on orders over $125 Canadian

Thanks

Yes, somekind of info on this would be nice. ( and info on secure log in )

I understand that the numbers of Candian customers pale in comparison to US but, come on.

I wonder what the response would be like if the US customers where left in the dark like this.

( knowing you're second class is one thing being treated that way is another )

First of all, you guys nailed the Canadian website, it's a true mirror of what can be found on the .com site

Great job guys.

Now any idea what the deal is going to be for shipping? I tried to complete an order however was surprised to see that the cheapest option was FedEx ground @ $85. ( order was a little over $200)

Are the product now coming directly from the USA? I think in the past Dexter shipped them from Canada and was able to give free shipping on orders over $125 Canadian

Thanks

thanks for asking the questions . I was just about to make an order till I noticed the crazy shipping. I love the site tho . Nice to see all the latest and greatest on the ca site for once. Great job Adams

Great job guys.

Thanks

I had the same issue. I contacted the company who put me in touch with the Canadian distributor (adamspolishes@mts.net). I sent him my list and he will be getting back to me. Said my large order shouldn't be much more than 30 bucks

UGH.. hate to say it, but during this downtime of the CA site, I had to place an order with a different distributor and was pleasantly surprised that some of their prices were cheaper, cheaper shipping and they sent me a free double soft towel in my order.  Guess I'll have to do some comparison shopping going forward from now on.  Dexter has always served me well, but not sure about trusting a vendor that has had a compromised site.

Agree with everyone on how great the new .ca site looks and it's nice to see the newest Adam's products but man.... that shipping though! 

With Dexter shipping from Canada it was perfect (I was about to place a order a bit over $260 tonight) and now the cheapest shipping method is FedEx $85.65 in shipping costs..

Hopefully the shipping prices get figured out

Not sure what is up with shipping, but there is free shipping at $75 it appears when I try things out.

A little transparency would be nice with the new site. Typically an upgrade like this, notifications go out warning users of any potential issues, downtime, etc. 

A notification afterward of any issues, etc.

Being able to browse the US site still, can't find that option either. 

From an IT perspective, this was and is still being mishandled.  

Anyone figure out their previous orders? I cannot find my old orders, I had to create a brand new account.

Edited by HFX Detailing

So, they know the website is "not right', and  they know at least a few of us are taking the time to ask whats going on (repeatedly).

Yet, other than a vauge response almost a week ago .....nothing. Something would be nice, even if only just to chime in.

....and where is Dexter through all this? He might be a nice guy but this is just a total lack of customer care.

So much for that GREAT Adams customer service.  

UGH.. hate to say it, but during this downtime of the CA site, I had to place an order with a different distributor and was pleasantly surprised that some of their prices were cheaper, cheaper shipping and they sent me a free double soft towel in my order.  Guess I'll have to do some comparison shopping going forward from now on.  Dexter has always served me well, but not sure about trusting a vendor that has had a compromised site.

Can I ask what other distributor you used? When shipping cost more than the products or I have problems ordering on there web site, I'm thinking of doing what you did.