Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Polishes Open House & Detail Clinic - May 13 - HQ - 10AM - 1PM

Hey guys thanks for the write up and pictures. Honestly, I didn't have any time to take pictures while we were there. Even after the clinic was over we started prepping for other shows that are upcoming. It was nice to meet some of you guys and chat. The Adam's team is always great to work with and some of their kids were running around. You guys think I'm crazy for coming from Cincinnati but Calvin A on here was also there from the Columbus Ohio area. There were also some dealers there from every corner of the U.S. and Canada which was nice to see. Can't say I'll make every clinic or show, but I try to make as many as possible.

Unfortunately now one to drive me out there, no one wants to make the 13 hour trip!! :)

But Dan is the man!! He was live streaming some so me and some others could see. Actually, first mint condition car care was live streaming, but here's wasn't very good, then dan started a stream, then Adams official instagram started a stream. Unfortunately they either didn't stream the polishing or I missed it though.

:(

I wish I had one of those shirts!

post-15489-0-48701700-1494887966_thumb.png