Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anybody going to this?

Rich

We've been to 22 of the 27 years they've been having this, but can't make it this year because of health issues.   I've been trying to talk Adam and the gang into it for years too.  If you've never been, you're missing one of the best car shows in the country.  Over 3000 REGISTERED cars, and thousands more just in town for the show.  It's a great weekend.  Hopefully we'll get there next year again. 

Just like back to the 50s here in Minnesota...Adams has been coming up until this year, right when I got into Adams Polishes. I was talking to Adam and he said they might be going this year. Then I found out the horrible news...instead they are going to Barret Jackson... :(

Just like back to the 50s here in Minnesota...Adams has been coming up until this year, right when I got into Adams Polishes. I was talking to Adam and he said they might be going this year. Then I found out the horrible news...instead they are going to Barret Jackson... :(

Well, that would be hard for me to pass up too!  

Goodguys shows are generally a good time if you get the chance. The one up the road in Columbus Ohio is about 6500 cars which is almost to much, can't see everything. Adam's should be there this year.

Rich, the Ocean City Cruisin is a pretty good show I've heard. I would like to check it out sometime.

Barrett Jackson is not horrible news, that's a very cool event to see. Nathan, you'll have to find a show you can make where Adam's is though, it's a great time.

Edited by blcksilv08

Goodguys shows are generally a good time if you get the chance. The one up the road in Columbus Ohio is about 6500 cars which is almost to much, can't see everything. Adam's should be there this year.

Rich, the Ocean City Cruisin is a pretty good show I've heard. I would like to check it out sometime.

Barrett Jackson is not horrible news, that's a very cool event to see. Nathan, you'll have to find a show you can make where Adam's is though, it's a great time.

It's not horrible news but it is very disappointing because back to the 50s was like 30 minutes from me, now the nearest one is 9 hours!