Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Master Blaster video

Greg from GA

Question

Hi, I made this video because I really was surprised at whole useful and beneficial this thing turned out.  When I had mine on order from Adams to be delivered here to Georgia I coincidentally was in Denver and stopped by Adams to say hello.  Ryan gave me a tour, and in the back I actually got to try out the Master Blaster Revolution before I ever even saw mine. When I turned it on and so how much power it had, I already knew then I was going to love it.  Prior to that I was using my air compressor to blast out air in trim, grill, wheels etc, but this is a whole different level.

Thanks for watching.

16 answers to this question

I love my MB. I was a little surprised how close you are using it to the paint, even if it has a rubber tip. In my experience using the 8 hp mode with both switches on and some sealant/wax, the water should just shoot off quite easily from a little distance away.

This observation aside, it is my favorite tool in my detailing arsenal :)

Time to dry will depend a bit on the paint protection you have.  My ceramic coated vette takes just a few minutes as I don't have to chase water all around the panels and I can stand farther back and cover more area.  I just did a new sonic and before wax it took longer as I kinda chased the water around the panels.

But still, it is silly fast, not sure on the sonic but the vette is probably like 5 minutes, front and back takes most of the time.  

I love my MB. I was a little surprised how close you are using it to the paint, even if it has a rubber tip. In my experience using the 8 hp mode with both switches on and some sealant/wax, the water should just shoot off quite easily from a little distance away.

This observation aside, it is my favorite tool in my detailing arsenal :)

I washed two cars today, both paint sealed and waxed.  I tried backing up a bit but once I stopped thinking about it I was right back on top of the paint - I guess that's just the way it is for me.

Great video!  How long does it take you to dry the entire car with the MB?

Today I did my SQ5 (full size CUV) this morning and I just finished up my Q7 (full size SUV) - I am guessing about 15-20 minutes per car? Today I had the epiphany of blowing out the door sills last instead of grabbing a towel.  That worked even better than a towel since it blew out water I've never gotten before with a towel.

Master blaster is def worth the price, even though I got mine in a mystery box!

You're kidding?!  I've done the mystery box once.  Are you telling me you bought a mystery box and a master blaster showed up??@?@@?!

Time to dry will depend a bit on the paint protection you have.  My ceramic coated vette takes just a few minutes as I don't have to chase water all around the panels and I can stand farther back and cover more area.  I just did a new sonic and before wax it took longer as I kinda chased the water around the panels.

But still, it is silly fast, not sure on the sonic but the vette is probably like 5 minutes, front and back takes most of the time.  

True - I did wash a friends car that was just an outside non paint sealed car - I think the towel would have been faster.

You're kidding?! I've done the mystery box once. Are you telling me you bought a mystery box and a master blaster showed up??@?@@?!

I also find it hard to believe they would include it in the MB....it is an item usually drop shipped from manufacturer and they are prepackaged...aka you can't add products to it. To me, it would be cost prohibitive for Adam's to send one.

Im inches away from ordering one... Mosaic Black Metallic here...

even after winter violence, my paint isnt nearly as thrashed as it should be. (well, i do take care of it).

but.. im doing a late Spring correction VERY soon plus ceramic coating. You guys think this BEAST is worth the pretty penny?

HMMMMM ;)

Im inches away from ordering one... Mosaic Black Metallic here...

even after winter violence, my paint isnt nearly as thrashed as it should be. (well, i do take care of it).

but.. im doing a late Spring correction VERY soon plus ceramic coating. You guys think this BEAST is worth the pretty penny?

HMMMMM ;)

Definitely. I used mine for the first time in a while and I must say I forgot how easy it makes drying the vehicle. Don't have to chase water drips for hours either. With a coated vehicle, it will be a breeze to dry. I know it is on mine. Edited by SumBeach35

Definitely. I used mine for the first time in a while and I must say I forgot how easy it makes drying the vehicle. Don't have to chase water drips for hours either. With a coated vehicle, it will be a breeze to dry. I know it is on mine.

awesome. i did the leaf blower trick years back on my 2010, and that was nice.

i imagine this is 400X better and less ridiculous.