Customer Service 866.965.0400

Premium VS Standard foam gun

SS LeadFoot

Question

So I was looking yesteday and found a video of Adam explaining the difference between the two.... now I can't find it. I didn't have the chance to listen to it. So what exactly is the difference? I am really thinking of getting one. The Standard has the right price but I would be willing to pay the extra coin if it is worth it. Anyone care to chime in?

11 answers to this question

The standard foam gun is more of an energy level foam gun. It will put foam on your car but the premium one will work better. The premium one has stainless hardware as well, something that standerd one lacks. Although having used the foam cannon, if you have a pressure washer or are thinking about getting one, I would highly recommend it, it is always a good idea to blast all the crud off with a pressure washer before you wash, and the foam cannon makes much better foam with less car shampoo.

I think this is the video you are talking about.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqlgz3yVTak&ebc=ANyPxKoXtK90nEvIyDhDDkq221BFszjfrGFI9iRiTb_fXwAW0E3G4Wt2Fau77MlwEWfgDaKAZMSf

Edited by Nathan

The standard foam gun is more of an energy level foam gun. It will put foam on your car but the premium one will work better. 

So...there's a pretty significant difference in price, which is the hardware. I'm guessing.  In what way does it work better...does it produce better foam than the standard?  

So...there's a pretty significant difference in price, which is the hardware. I'm guessing.  In what way does it work better...does it produce better foam than the standard?

Yes the premium foam cannon makes a little more foam, and I'd assume it would last longer. But the price is a big difference, you could just use one of the coupon codes 'kowsrt' 'Tsowers' or 'Rpproductions'.

Again though, if you have a pressure washer, or are wanting to buy one, (the small greenworks ones work good for detailing), I would highly recommend the foam cannon. The foam is so much better and it really sticks to the car, with using less product, making washing safer.

I have the cheaper of the two. I couldn't make myself pay 99 for a foam gun. The cheaper as far as videos looks like it makes just as much foam as the higher one. But I don't have both to make a direct comparison. I have no complaints with the cheaper one. It makes plenty of foam for me. This is the cheaper of the two. Soap had ran down for about 20-30 seconds before I took the pic.

EDF0FC35-FA49-48C1-9F54-61290628418A_zps

I have the cheaper of the two. I couldn't make myself pay 99 for a foam gun. The cheaper as far as videos looks like it makes just as much foam as the higher one. But I don't have both to make a direct comparison. I have no complaints with the cheaper one. It makes plenty of foam for me. This is the cheaper of the two. Soap had ran down for about 20-30 seconds before I took the pic.EDF0FC35-FA49-48C1-9F54-61290628418A_zps

They both foam well, the foam difference isn't very much. The main difference like stated is the stainless hardware vs plastic. If you only wash every so often then get the standard. If you do more than once a week or so then get the premium one.

I believe either work just fine, but from strictly a component make up point of view the $99 one theoretically will hold up longer and survive the accidental dropping that is bound to happen better than the less expensive one.

I bought a brass connection component Gilmour long before Adams got back in with their foam gun, the metal is holing up well after several years of weekly use across the 2-4 vehicles I've owned in that time.

Ok that's settled I am going with the less expensive option. Man I just placed an order 2 weeks ago and now I have a growing list of things for the next sale.

Foam gun

Bag

In and out spray

Does it ever stop?

Nope! It never stops!

Ok that's settled I am going with the less expensive option. Man I just placed an order 2 weeks ago and now I have a growing list of things for the next sale.

Foam gun

Bag

In and out spray

Does it ever stop?

It will never stop. EVER! I have asked myself this same question over and over and I don't see it ever stopping lol