Customer Service 866.965.0400

Aloha! From Colorado

Thanks! Yes I was at the Clinic this Saturday.

If you are new to Adams, I'd buy one of the mystery boxes, they are good to start and then you can fill in the rest of the products later. The kits are also cool!

If you are new to Adams, I'd buy one of the mystery boxes, they are good to start and then you can fill in the rest of the products later. The kits are also cool!

I bought the mystery bucket and now i am thinking of getting the Daily driver but really want a foam gun or cannon, Which one do you recommend?

I bought the mystery bucket and now i am thinking of getting the Daily driver but really want a foam gun or cannon, Which one do you recommend?

Great to have you on here, too, Larry, but so as not to hijack Kerwin's thread, I recommend you move this question either to a PM with Nathan and/or the General Detailing or Washing/Drying thread.

Back to Kerwin...which part of CO are you from?

If you use a foam gun, all you need is a garden hose, it gets suds on the car, but the suds don't really stick very long and it is not as awesome as the foam cannon. To use the foam cannon you need a pressure washer, but I would HIGHLY recommend the foam cannon, it really gets lots of sticky suds on the car with less shampoo and makes washing a lot safer. A pressure washer is always a good idea to use to spray the heavy dirt and debris off first.

Here is a thread on the foam gun vs the premium one: http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/32953-premium-vs-standard-foam-gun/

Edited by Nathan