Customer Service 866.965.0400

Matte detailer is available at Mint Condition Care care! Just released, cotton candy smell and priced at $12.99

Not sure of your source, Wyatt, but after smelling it at last weekend's clinic, I'd call it more of a grape scent. Well, maybe it's grape cotton candy?  :drool:

Mint Condition is the Adam's Polishes distributor located in Orlando. I actually ordered my matte detailer from them yesterday and am supposed to recieve it today. I guess we'll see if it really does smell like cotton candy, or grape cotton candy that is.

I stand corrected. My nose betrayed me! :willy: Asked Ryan at Adam's, and he said they were indeed going for a cotton candy scent for the new Matte Detailer. Apparently it's easier to tell when sprayed vs. "nose to bottle." Enjoy the deliciousness!!! :drool:

• 5 months later...

I got the hard case and love it! Much better than the bags :) I ordered the pumpkin spice kit version with the hard case.. also ordered an extra bottle of pumpkin spice interior detailer because Adams Interior Detailer is the best! Much better than the crap I was buying that smelled like vinager.