Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Product Adams Needs to Carry

I would love to see 2 things. The first is a dedicated spray type water spot remover. They exist, but not Adam's quality. This one is a MUST! The second product I would like to see it s dedicated RUBBER/VINYL FLOORMAT protectant. Again, this product exists but not up to Adam's standards. I recently read a post regarding the maintenance of "Weathertech" floor mats. I really feel that this product would be a great seller! Just my .02. Take it for what it's worth.  

I would love to see 2 things. The first is a dedicated spray type water spot remover. They exist, but not Adam's quality. This one is a MUST! The second product I would like to see it s dedicated RUBBER/VINYL FLOORMAT protectant. Again, this product exists but not up to Adam's standards. I recently read a post regarding the maintenance of "Weathertech" floor mats. I really feel that this product would be a great seller! Just my .02. Take it for what it's worth.

If Adams would come out with a water spot remover, I would definitely buy it by the gallons. For whatever reason water spots are one problem I consistently have, and it's a hassle for me to remove them. A spray type water spot remover would definitely be put to good use on my car.

I honestly don't think there is any kind of protection that can protect rubber. Imagine getting in and out of you car daily with rocks on your shoes and who knows what else then rubbing it against the rubber during your driving trip, eventually the rubber will wear. Either way the rubber is meant to protect most interiors especially during harsh winter months. Once rubber is worn, it's worn! Time for new rubber matts becuse you know those lifetime warranties won't cover anything.

I would love to see 2 things. The first is a dedicated spray type water spot remover. They exist, but not Adam's quality. This one is a MUST! The second product I would like to see it s dedicated RUBBER/VINYL FLOORMAT protectant. Again, this product exists but not up to Adam's standards. I recently read a post regarding the maintenance of "Weathertech" floor mats. I really feel that this product would be a great seller! Just my .02. Take it for what it's worth.

I honestly don't think there is any kind of protection that can protect rubber. Imagine getting in and out of you car daily with rocks on your shoes and who knows what else then rubbing it against the rubber during your driving trip, eventually the rubber will wear. Either way the rubber is meant to protect most interiors especially during harsh winter months. Once rubber is worn, it's worn! Time for new rubber matts becuse you know those lifetime warranties won't cover anything.

The protection isn't to prevent them from wearing out. It honestly gives them a new appearance and doesn't make them slippery. You can try VRT or something similar, but it adds slickness. As you know, SLICKNESS is your enemy on floor mats. It's nice to have a polished and waxed exterior, but if you get inside the vehicle and see chalky looking floormats, it ruins the FULL detail. Again, the protectant isn't to physically protect it from wear, but makes my mats dark and semi glossy (factory new) appearance. Don't knock it till you try it boss! 

The protection isn't to prevent them from wearing out. It honestly gives them a new appearance and doesn't make them slippery. You can try VRT or something similar, but it adds slickness. As you know, SLICKNESS is your enemy on floor mats. It's nice to have a polished and waxed exterior, but if you get inside the vehicle and see chalky looking floormats, it ruins the FULL detail. Again, the protectant isn't to physically protect it from wear, but makes my mats dark and semi glossy (factory new) appearance. Don't knock it till you try it boss!

Try the ceramic trim coating on the mat, you will be amazed!

I've never had old looking matts here in so cal. I usually wash them with dish soap, wipe them dry, I don't let them sit in the sun, and they remain look new all the time. Eventually they look haggard, the matts in my truck are ten years old and look good but show a little rub wear. I think keys is to not let them sit in the sun and I also have all my windows tinted even the windshield and also use a sunshade. Maybe my combo works maybe it doesn't, who knows, I do not that rubber is not made like it use to be and it doesn't last.

Hey Chris what are you doing with so many words in your mouth...spit them out already!

Took the words right out my mouth...or off my keyboard? :wacko: I brought this up to Matt recently and he said he'd put it on the list! B)

If Adams would come out with a water spot remover, I would definitely buy it by the gallons. For whatever reason water spots are one problem I consistently have, and it's a hassle for me to remove them. A spray type water spot remover would definitely be put to good use on my car.

I'm definitely with you on this!!

. And maybe a more dedicated bug guts remover. Love bug season in Florida is beyond brutal.

The problem with bug cleaners is they remove protection.  The trick is to keep the front protected and remove them ASAP.  I have had good luck soaking thin MF towels in the wash solution (Rinseless or Shampoo), and placing them over the bugs for 5 to 10 minutes.  They should wipe off then. Removing bugs - soaking method

Adam's version of a goo gone. And maybe a more dedicated bug guts remover. Love bug season in Florida is beyond brutal.

Never tried the technique above, but I presoak by spraying WW on stream and then blast them off with the hose works great!

Adam's version of a goo gone. And maybe a more dedicated bug guts remover. Love bug season in Florida is beyond brutal.

I 2nd the motion.

I use another companies now, and im not a fan, leaves streaks and residue. I use adams detail spray afterwards, but takes a while to clean up.

Edit- i wrote my reply before i read the entire thread. The soaking towel method is interesting. May try it next round.

We just went to Ocean City MD, for 1 night. The day before we left, I did the entire front of my Tahoe, with Buttery Wax, the entire drive down and back(175miles each way) bugs were bombing us, more so on the shore because of the marshes and watershed areas. (Happens every year!) anyway, some bugs were on the car 48hrs, some 24hrs. And it was still a pain! Not to mention the ones stuck in crevices ????

EDIT EDIT...here it is May 19th now, i didnt do the towel soak, but just letting my diluted rinsless(16:1)sit on the bugs for 30seconds helped wipe them right away! Great stuff, and thanks to those who gave advice!!!!

Edited by Nickfire20

Tinted CS foam. While anyone could use it, this would dramatically help those of us with white cars. It would provide a nice contrast between the suds and the paint, with or without a FG or FC. My vote on for would be Adam's red!

The only downside to tinted soaps is that if the tint isnt fully washed off, ie soap that goes out into the cracks and crevices of the vehicle. The tint will be left behind when the solution evaporates. This would become more of an issue when everyone with white cars is mad they now have pink spots on their vehicles.

The only downside to tinted soaps is that if the tint isnt fully washed off, ie soap that goes out into the cracks and crevices of the vehicle. The tint will be left behind when the solution evaporates. This would become more of an issue when everyone with white cars is mad they now have pink spots on their vehicles.

Valid point. Then again, DS already has a pink hue to it, and the HGG can leave a grey residue if not fully buffed. Really, I see this as all the more reason to buy the ultra plush drying towel and a Sidekick!