Customer Service 866.965.0400

On 3/17/2018 at 4:13 PM, falcaineer said:

Mmmmmmmmm! What flavors? Did I mention I'm jealous?!

Lemon cornmeal cupcake with mixed berry filling & lemon cream cheese frosting. The otger was coconut stout beer chocolate cupcakes filled with nutella ganache & a nutella cream cheese frosting. 

• 2 weeks later...

Been busy with working on taxes....that being we had a potluck at work today and I made a giant PEEP cake (it is made out of carrot cake with a cream chees frosting & lots of sprinkles).  Of course made carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting decorated to look like grass & flowers to go with...

Peeps cake and cupcakes.jpg

Peeps cake and cupcakes2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if this is the right place for this but what do you guys think of char broil gas grills? I currently have a small weber charcoal grill, but I dont use it as often as I used to, and Ive been wanting to get a simple gas one for the backyard. Theres one on lowes for 150 and dont want to cough up the dough for another weber. 

14 minutes ago, Chonke said:

I dont know if this is the right place for this but what do you guys think of char broil gas grills? I currently have a small weber charcoal grill, but I dont use it as often as I used to, and Ive been wanting to get a simple gas one for the backyard. Theres one on lowes for 150 and dont want to cough up the dough for another weber. 

I have a traeger pellet smoker/grill and love it! Worth the price & through Costco they guarantee for life. Had my auger motor go out after 3.5 years (half year after manufacturer warranty), took it back to Costco they credited my account & turned around & bought a new one. Even then a new auger motor would have been less than $75.

3 hours ago, Chonke said:

They're junk.  I've had 4 and said no more.  They rust out in a  year.  Bought a Weber Spirit and it works 1000X better.  Yeah, Char Broils are cheaper, but they don't hold up at all. Especially the "infrared" ones with the pans under the burners.  Terrible products.   Stick with the better Weber.  

4 hours ago, Chonke said:

Im hoping to buy a new grill I am going with a Weber Grill, they are backed with 10 year warranties 100% covered so in my book it’s a plus I’ve also seen a few others in this forum said they have Weber grills and so does Adams. My charbroiled gave out after two seasons. 

9 hours ago, Chonke said:

I have a Holland grill and love it, you can grill, smoke and steam on it. I have had mine for over 20 years and the only thing I have had to replace on it was the igniter two years ago and I will replace the drip pan this year. Has a cast iron burner so will never rust out.

I'm getting my son a Camp Chef pellet grill for his apartment so he doesn't have to mess with propane. They are cheaper then Traeger, which you are only paying for the name and with a Traeger you have to disassemble to vacuum out the ashes, Camp Chef has a trap door with a catch can to catch the ashes, so no disassembly required. Go to you tube and watch the Camp Chef vs. Traeger.

https://www.hollandgrill.com/

https://www.campchef.com/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=TXT-CampChef-General&utm_term=campchef.com&utm_content=TXT-CampChef-General-Exact

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, 8675309'SS said:

If you take it in the Camaro, it won’t stand chance.   :lol: ;)  Seriously though, that is cute! Nice job. 

LOL...probably a very true statement! We took the Centennial edition Silverado. I probably could have fit the two coolers in the back seat of the convertible, but figured it was better/safer to just take the truck.

Here it is assembled with the bottom & all the cupcakes on the stand. Made red velvet, red velvet with cheesecake, carrot cake with cherries,  carrot cake with cheesecake, chocolate blood orange with blood orange curd, lemon strawberry with lemon strawberry curd, and white cake. Frosting was either cream cheese or swiss meringue depending on the cupcake flavor. Lot of work but my Camaro friends loved it and since it was their day that is what is most important. Last picture is of all the "Camaro Girls"...all camaro owners in their own rights...and the groom of course!

20180512_130918.jpg

20180512_155655.jpg

FB_IMG_1526171887735.jpg

• 4 weeks later...