Customer Service 866.965.0400

26 minutes ago, 67's said:

10 Hrs on the smoker, which was short of normal, 11 lbs, wrapped foil and towel and put in a cooler for 2 hrs before slicing. Also did a bunch of meatloafs, and mac N cheese. Smoked meat loaf is awesome if you havent tried it, I have converted alot of non eaters into lovers.

My daughter, the Chef, keeps telling me she wants a smoker, so I'm getting her one for Christmas and things like that Brisket reason why.  You are absolutely correct about smoke meatloaf and if you haven't mixed 1/2 hamburger with 1/2 venison, find some and try it.   

For a interesting twist when having friends over, cut up cubes of cheese, pepperoni, salami, make Cilantro meatballs and other finger food meats.  After about 30 minutes in the smoker for the meats, bring the heat down as low as you can and put the cheese in there, pepper jack, gouda, Cheddar sharp & mild, herb & garlic goat cheese - just be careful that none of them are pre-smoked.   The mix of flavors is amazing and the combinations make for a unique experience for selection.  To make it completely unique add some Salmon, Tuna and Catfish cubes along with the meats - simply amazing...  Now I'm hungry.

11 minutes ago, RayS said:

My daughter, the Chef, keeps telling me she wants a smoker, so I'm getting her one for Christmas and things like that Brisket reason why.  You are absolutely correct about smoke meatloaf and if you haven't mixed 1/2 hamburger with 1/2 venison, find some and try it.   

For a interesting twist when having friends over, cut up cubes of cheese, pepperoni, salami, make Cilantro meatballs and other finger food meats.  After about 30 minutes in the smoker for the meats, bring the heat down as low as you can and put the cheese in there, pepper jack, gouda, Cheddar sharp & mild, herb & garlic goat cheese - just be careful that none of them are pre-smoked.   The mix of flavors is amazing and the combinations make for a unique experience for selection.  To make it completely unique add some Salmon, Tuna and Catfish cubes along with the meats - simply amazing...  Now I'm hungry.

I will have to try the meats and cheese the next time, and the venison.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 11:21 PM, Liralen said:

Pumpkin spice season...right? Pumpkin Pecan Coffecake...one of my coworkers came up & hugged me after they ate one & another called and said I should open a bakery....love my coworkers.

20181004_125522.jpg

I heart coffee cake and this combo I could only imagine it’s to die for!

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:46 PM, ocdrifter said:

I heart coffee cake and this combo I could only imagine it’s to die for!

Hubby actually told me am to never make that coffee cake again, followed by "Those were delicious!".  Am able to ship this item (unlike cupcakes)!  I also make a great pumpkin cranberry white chocolate scone that the hubby likes...hence why he jogs for at least a half hour everyday.  Although right now he is recovering from surgery, he had a 5cm tear of his distal bicep tendon, he tried and succeeded at being superman, lifted our heavy duty zero turning radius lawn mower when it got stuck in the mud by the pond this last spring.  Unfortunately his body did not hold up completely to that superman move....now no use of that elbow/arm for two weeks, then for 3 months no lifting greater than 8 ounces.  So today wore my favorite shirt "Weekend forecast, baking with a chance of drinking".  Made homemade baking powder biscuits with homemade sausage gravy, then boston cream pie cupcakes, chocolate/pumpkin/caramel chip cookies, and lastly homemade crispy onions to go on top of beer boiled/bbq brats.  Sorry no pictures for all of what did today...now to go out to my shop/garage & throw together three custom orders for customers, always great when they say "I want everything that would need for interior/exterior and trust you, just let me know how much." ;)

That works with beer or Coke too.  My wife likes to split the chicken down the middle and flatten it out to grill it.  Good stuff.  Matter of fact, that's probably what I'm having for dinner tomorrow since the chicken is thawing out now. 

• 5 weeks later...

:bump: for Thanksgiving!

I know cranberry sauce is polarizing, but I like it.  Decided to dress up the presentation this year. Can’t wait to see all the tasty treats that will be posted.  Happy Thanksgiving to each of you.  I appreciate all the tips and knowledge you share. May your day and families be blessed. 

CF0A112A-DC7B-4F8F-B769-4C1BA9792377.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas! 22lb Rib Roast seasoned with my own cowboy rub mix & smoked/cooked on my Traeger for 5 hours (excuse the crime scene...like itvon thecrare side..lol), homemade dinner rolls, sweet potatoe/yam/marshmallow casserole, scalloped potatoes, & broccoli cheese casserole (stouffers or something...goid & easy). For dessert individual pumpkin irish cream cheesecakes with biscoff cookie crust & marscarpone cream frosting.

20181225_175631.jpg

20181225_172054.jpg

20181225_172046.jpg

20181225_172031.jpg

11 hours ago, Liralen said:

Merry Christmas! 22lb Rib Roast seasoned with my own cowboy rub mix & smoked/cooked on my Traeger for 5 hours (excuse the crime scene...like itvon thecrare side..lol), homemade dinner rolls, sweet potatoe/yam/marshmallow casserole, scalloped potatoes, & broccoli cheese casserole (stouffers or something...goid & easy). For dessert individual pumpkin irish cream cheesecakes with biscoff cookie crust & marscarpone cream frosting.

20181225_175631.jpg

20181225_172054.jpg

20181225_172046.jpg

20181225_172031.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

16 hours ago, Liralen said:

20181225_175631.jpg

20181225_172054.jpg

20181225_172046.jpg

20181225_172031.jpg

That roast looks like it was very tasty!!