Customer Service 866.965.0400

• 2 weeks later...

Made these for a gathering with the Vancouver Camaro Group Food Drive fundraiser and Camaro Trivia contest.  They are pumpkin cupcakes with a cream cheese cake filling, topped with a marshmallow meringue frosting, edible glitter, sprinkles & holiday themed candy bits.  Recipe is from Taste and Tell Blog....in case anyone is interested in trying.  The pumpkin cupcake is not very sweet (which I liked) and was really moist.  My cousin who tried it said tastes like a pumpkin pie.  Don't let the frosting type mislead you, it does not have marshmallows in it, just that it is light and airy like a marshmallow....and the little bit of sweetness goes great with this recipe since the cupcake itself is not overly sweet.

Halloween pumpkin cream cheese marshmallow cupcakes 2017.jpg

1 minute ago, Liralen said:

Made these for a gathering with the Vancouver Camaro Group Food Drive fundraiser and Camaro Trivia contest.  They are pumpkin cupcakes with a cream cheese cake filling, topped with a marshmallow meringue frosting, edible glitter, sprinkles & holiday themed candy bits.  Recipe is from Taste and Tell Blog....in case anyone is interested in trying.  The pumpkin cupcake is not very sweet (which I liked) and was really moist.  My cousin who tried it said tastes like a pumpkin pie.  Don't let the frosting type mislead you, it does not have marshmallows in it, just that it is light and airy like a marshmallow....and the little bit of sweetness goes great with this recipe since the cupcake itself is not overly sweet.

Halloween pumpkin cream cheese marshmallow cupcakes 2017.jpg

Where’s ours lol

Just now, ocdrifter said:

Where’s ours lol

Haven't figured out a way to ship my cupcakes....believe me you are not the first to have asked either.  This year at the Camaro Sturgis rally, there were several online Camaro friends finally got to meet in person, and I was actually able to bake cupcakes while there for them to have some.  Good thing too, as after meeting up the next question was "where are the cupcakes?"   LOL  The Mustang group that occasionally hang out with knows me by my HotWheels Camaro and as the "Cookie lady" as I usually bring cookies to their meet ups.

7 hours ago, ocdrifter said:

That’s twice in one day, this is a family forum, I hope you don’t eat with that mouth? 

I thought i was bad LOL

I do a lot with this mouth, mostly talk **** but ya know same same.

You have no idea.

Wife was feeling a bit better today and got ambitious. She must have been feeling housewifey because it snowed for the first time today and everything was white all day. So she got ambitious and made her home made noodles and chicken.  Her grandmother used to make them when she was growing up, and she learned how. So darn good and warm and filling on a day like today.  About a bowlful left.  Kids today don't know what they're missing. 

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Wife was feeling a bit better today and got ambitious. She must have been feeling housewifey because it snowed for the first time today and everything was white all day. So she got ambitious and made her home made noodles and chicken.  Her grandmother used to make them when she was growing up, and she learned how. So darn good and warm and filling on a day like today.  About a bowlful left.  Kids today don't know what they're missing. 

Good good to hear the wife I see doing good...

kids today don’t know how to cook and they definately don’t know what good food is ? 

Edited by ocdrifter

18 hours ago, Rich said:

Dibs! :D