Customer Service 866.965.0400

Your cookies look great Lenore.  There's a woman in my town that makes the most amazing cookies.  She's pretty talented.  I thought these were pretty clever for Valentines Day.  She sells and ships them everywhere, even to the Super Bowl and the White House.  My wife gets her cookies to send to the grandkids  on holidays. You can make money doing it for sure.  

27750265_1678153928917310_6646692055455480617_n.jpg

20 hours ago, Rich said:

Your cookies look great Lenore.  There's a woman in my town that makes the most amazing cookies.  She's pretty talented.  I thought these were pretty clever for Valentines Day.  She sells and ships them everywhere, even to the Super Bowl and the White House.  My wife gets her cookies to send to the grandkids  on holidays. You can make money doing it for sure.  

27750265_1678153928917310_6646692055455480617_n.jpg

Those are awesome!  That is the type of thing am looking at eventually being able to create.

Here are the Valentine Cookies made for work today along with cupcakes.  The cake for both types of cupcakes is a chocolate sourdough cake (recipe from King Arthur Flour where also got the excellent sugar cookie & frosting recipe).  One set has a maraschino chocolate ganache filling and the other is peanut butter fudge.  The cherry filled ones then got a cream cheese frosting that half was vanilla and maraschino cherry juice, the other half was mixed with some of the cherry ganache (and some additional cocoa powder).  I then put them both in  pastry bag and piped on so it gave a swirl affect.  The other used leftover chocolate frosting from the Nutella Cupcakes.  Add in pearlescent heart candies and sprinkles of edible glitter (of course).

Valentines 2018.jpg

Edited by Liralen

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:57 AM, falcaineer said:

They look great and yummy, Lenore. Nice to see you've added a more shippable item to your line!  :)

Wait until you see the cookie cutters I have that are automotive related!   The true reason have been trying to learn to do fancy cookie decorating will reveal itself soon...maybe even this weekend....

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:19 AM, Patstrick said:

I forgot about things being regional, but here is the item number and you can ask at Costco if any stores near you have that item. 9FAEF7A8-C1E3-4A0D-ABF6-82ABF5AB80DA.thumb.jpeg.06c9a1bbccb3b33565c4bcf5dbe6b030.jpeg

Crud!  I was at Costco today and forgot to look for this...

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:07 AM, Liralen said:

Having a training a t work in the a.m. so bringing sourdough coffee cupcake style.

20180117_225643.jpg

20180117_225633.jpg

Made some of these last week and took them to the Chevy Dealership when we picked up our new Silverado LTZ 100th Anniversary Centennial Anniversary Edition.  We stopped in today to talk to the GM about a couple of things and found out that of all the baked goods that have brought in to the dealership that these were the biggest hit!  The GM admitted to eating three in the same day (think within an hour...lol).  The finance/contract guy stopped me today and told me that I had really outdone myself with the muffins.  The Sales Manager was going around trying to find out if anyone had one left they were willing to give up...lol.   Sure made my day and was great to know they really liked.  Guess next time will have to bring more as 18 was not enough (one batch is a dozen, which I usually double...but I was conservative on scooping into the liners so was able to get 30 that batch, kept a dozen at home for the family).  If you want to try the recipe it is at KingArthurFlour.com and is Sourdough Coffee Cake.  If you do not have Sourdough Starter, then you can order some or you can go to their recipes to learn how to create your own sourdough starter (but it takes about ten days to create and daily maintaining it, after you get it started then you can maintain it weekly).  My starter is one I created about two years ago and have maintained it since then.  BTW...sourdough starter does not mean all things baked with it taste like sourdough bread tastes...sourdough starter is basically like having a wild yeast to bake with.

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 6:28 AM, ZMAN024 said:

Lenore, I think those would be perfect way to start off Shane's clinic on April 28th.  I'm just saying........:)

Not going to be able to make the clinic on April 28th.  But am getting to a clinic in Bellevue, WA on April 17th, where Adam Pitale is supposed to be there!  Maybe I will bring some goodies to that...maybe he can even take some back with him (LOL...probably not though).

26 minutes ago, Liralen said:

Not going to be able to make the clinic on April 28th.  But am getting to a clinic in Bellevue, WA on April 17th, where Adam Pitale is supposed to be there!  Maybe I will bring some goodies to that...maybe he can even take some back with him (LOL...probably not though).

So, this and other posts you've made have me thinking...and drooling a little, as always...maybe you could you make some Adam's themed cupcakes/goodies for a future detail clinic or event (one that I'm at, of course :))? Think of all the flavors...HGG/grape, WW/sour apple, Throwback CS/cherry, etc., etc. You could even mix some flavors in the batter and icing, sort of like a tribute to products used in detailing sessions. Just don't ever use WC as a flavor. :lol:

Whatcha think????

27 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

So, this and other posts you've made have me thinking...and drooling a little, as always...maybe you could you make some Adam's themed cupcakes/goodies for a future detail clinic or event (one that I'm at, of course :))? Think of all the flavors...HGG/grape, WW/sour apple, Throwback CS/cherry, etc., etc. You could even mix some flavors in the batter and icing, sort of like a tribute to products used in detailing sessions. Just don't ever use WC as a flavor. :lol:

Whatcha think????

I actually have made a cherry cupcake and as well do make a green apply cupcake (with a crown royal apple caramel filling)...Haven't tried grape, but have made a mixed berry with blueberries/raspeberries/strawberries.  Other flavored cupcakes that I have done are Banana, Pineapple, Coconut, and a PIneColada as well.  What I need to do is get my friend who has a 3D printer to make me is Adams Polishes logo cookie cutters.  Maybe I will just make round sugar cookies, then do the red background and the big white A....hmmm....

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2018 at 10:36 PM, Liralen said:

Crud!  I was at Costco today and forgot to look for this...

Just in case you haven’t found that product at Costco, I have also seen it at a Sprouts Markets I’m sure you have those somewhere near you?

9 hours ago, Ls1transam said:

I didn’t take pics but. I made a Reese’s peanut butter cake in a croc pot the other day. It was epic. And the first cake I’ve ever made.

What's "epic" is the tease you just made....all that talk and no pictures. No soup for you!!! :lol: