Customer Service 866.965.0400

Not real sure what that is!   :unsure:

But since tomorrow is Memorial Day, what's on everyone's menu?

Our house, we have a small family picnic with me and the mrs, our son, my brother, his wife, and my nephew.

We'll be having burgers, dogs, and kielbassa on the grill, potato salad, mac and cheese, deviled eggs, chips, veggies, and peach cobbler for dessert.  Pretty sure my sister in law will make something, but it's always a surprise. Maybe Haluski.  

What's everyone else having? 

This is the makings of my famous pasta sauce, I make it with Pork loin, sausage, and two racks of ribs and a pork roast this one has been cooking for two days and I still have one day left of cooking.

Not real sure what that is!   :unsure:

But since tomorrow is Memorial Day, what's on everyone's menu?

Our house, we have a small family picnic with me and the mrs, our son, my brother, his wife, and my nephew.

We'll be having burgers, dogs, and kielbassa on the grill, potato salad, mac and cheese, deviled eggs, chips, veggies, and peach cobbler for dessert.  Pretty sure my sister in law will make something, but it's always a surprise. Maybe Haluski.  

What's everyone else having?

Steak and mozzarella cheese garbage plate

post-14655-0-07007900-1497373868_thumb.jpg

For those that don't know, a garbage plate is a meat(s) on a bed of home fries/french fries and mac salad topped with meat style hot sauce, mustard, onions. They taste amazing.

post-14655-0-06735700-1497373914_thumb.jpg

Stuffed burgers from a few weeks back. My burger mix is Chuck beef, pork sausage with salt, pepper, worchesterchire sauce and Montreal steak seasoning. These were stuffed with bacon and cheddar cheese