Customer Service 866.965.0400

While the Roast above looks great, we went in a different direction for Christmas dinner.  We all like Salmon and since the son-in-law, who is married to my Chef Daughter, got a new Weber grill for Christmas, we knew we were going to try it out. The first picture is the Salmon being prepped, the second picture is the Salmon on the grill on the Maple planks, yes they are Maple instead of the normal Cedar plank and the last picture is the meal on the plate with the Maple-Honey sauce on the Salmon.  

Around the plate is the Yellow Crookneck squash, Mac & Cheese, Broccoli & Cauliflower with a lemon-dill cheese sauce and in the center are dutch oven potatoes with bacon, multiple seasonings and I'm not sure what else.  Not pictured are the fresh rolls and the Strawberry Mousse we had for dessert.   At least her 6 years of school are keeping me well fed when she isn't at the restaurant working. 

Christmas Prep.jpeg

Christmas on the Grill.jpeg

Christmas on the plate.jpeg

On 12/25/2018 at 6:15 PM, 67's said:

Nice looking crust on that roast, I have always had to finish in the oven to get a crust. One of the the things I don't like about alot of smoked Prime Ribs.

I made my own rub, brown sugar, cocoa powder, espresso powder, montreal steal seasoning, & costco organic all purpose seasoning (no salt). 

Sorry no pictures of the 80 salted caramel chocolate chip cookies (my own recipe) that I made to take with to the Seahawks game.  Was able to score field passes and am taking the cookies to thank the nice person who helped me acquire.  However today we attended the walk-through practice at the VMAC, was a wonderful fun time...even got a picture with a rookie player.  Hope the weather is nice tomorrow ;)

Seahawk practice at the VMAC edited.jpg

7 hours ago, Liralen said:

Sorry no pictures of the 80 salted caramel chocolate chip cookies (my own recipe) that I made to take with to the Seahawks game.  Was able to score field passes and am taking the cookies to thank the nice person who helped me acquire.  However today we attended the walk-through practice at the VMAC, was a wonderful fun time...even got a picture with a rookie player.  Hope the weather is nice tomorrow ;)

Seahawk practice at the VMAC edited.jpg

Which one is the rookie? 😉

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/28/2019 at 9:29 PM, Liralen said:

Made yellow cupcakes filled with sprinkles & frosted with Buttercream frosting for a friend's daughter's birthday. Some horns are from homemade marshmallow fondant, while others are bugles. Ears are fondant.

20190127_233020.jpg

20190127_192419.jpg

You're at it again, Lenore! Your cupcakes are always amazing to look at. Still wondering about the taste 🤔🙄😁...

2 hours ago, falcaineer said:

You're at it again, Lenore! Your cupcakes are always amazing to laook at. Still wondering about the taste 🤔🙄😁...

Well...soon as can schedule the time this year will definitely be going to Adams Polishes HQ for a visit. Will bring some with or find a place to spend doing some baking....   Although with how cold it has been could send unfrosted cupcakes, with some buttercream for the recipient to attempt to frost...lol

Sticky buns for my Thursday treat day....Normally I get up early at 5 am Thursday & bake...why you ask? For some reason I started waking up early on Thursday about 18 months or so ago...and it now is habit or ritual...lol.  However, do not have the time tomorrow as have an early day so decided to make them tonight.

20190131_000203.jpg

21 hours ago, vollychief said:

Does anyone use an Instant Pot and have great recipes they would like to share?  Santa gave my wife and I one for Christmas.  We have used it three times and love it! 

I have had one for about a year now. I use it and my slow cooker at least once a week. Don't have a favorite recipe, but most of mine that I use are from Pinterest.

2 hours ago, Black Bowtie said:

I have had one for about a year now. I use it and my slow cooker at least once a week. Don't have a favorite recipe, but most of mine that I use are from Pinterest.

Pinterest, such an awesome thing that most of us probably gave our spouses a lot of crap for.