Customer Service 866.965.0400

I got one of Adams new white sponges from forum member Mariner, got me thinking new sponge for the truck so I picked up some sponge candy for the luv handles lol, this my friends is a piece of goodness. https://watsonschocolates.com/product/sponge-candy/

Chris close your eyes!

Closing my eyes. And dreaming. I. Love. Chocolate. Might just have to order some. And maybe give a piece or two to the family.

(1:37 - "Enrobing room." :lol: Glad it's not the opposite. This is a family-friendly site.)

Baahahahahahha

Closing my eyes. And dreaming. I. Love. Chocolate. Might just have to order some. And maybe give a piece or two to the family.

(1:37 - "Enrobing room." :lol: Glad it's not the opposite. This is a family-friendly site.)

Looks delicious, Chris and Nathan want me to do a cook off at the adams world headquarters so it sounds like we have to do a road trip! That's a great idea for food and shine show, that would be awesome.

Had one of my favorites this evening: Chicken sausage kebobs with fennel, lemon, zucchini and bell pepper. If you've never grilled lemon-- try it. Grilled fennel and lemon is :drool:

Hey Joe,

You should organize a grill, show and shine event.

Looks delicious, Chris and Nathan want me to do a cook off at the adams world headquarters so it sounds like we have to do a road trip! That's a great idea for food and shine show, that would be awesome.

I’m in

I'm in too if Joe makes burgers and Nathan brings his mom.

Say when!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...