Customer Service 866.965.0400

Nate Dawg, I think if you bring mom and dad and your self it would be triple the food and triple the fun! You better be paying attention to your math professor lol.

Pretty sure it's still his math teacher. He's not at the "professor" stage yet. :)

And it's good to see he's moved on, at least in part, from what many teenagers consider a complete meal...

post-15080-0-26037900-1505268034_thumb.jpg

:lol:

On the day Irma moved into Central Florida, I made 'hurricane' meatloaf (based on Chef Paul's "Cajun Meatloaf").  It is not just for hurricanes, as I make it several times a year, but I made 3 of them that day, one for my son, one to eat, and one to put in the freezer in case of a hurricane.  Thankfully it was frozen by the time the power went out, and my neighbors generator kept it safe for the 7 days we were without power. 

post-1109-0-37911900-1506217049_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

dat meet loaf doe, am i the only one that likes school lunches?  soggy french toast ticks man.

That meatloaf is far from what you got in school!  You make a sauce like the 'bloomin onion' dip at Outback, and that is mixed with the ground beef and ground pork.  MMMMM!  

That meatloaf is far from what you got in school!  You make a sauce like the 'bloomin onion' dip at Outback, and that is mixed with the ground beef and ground pork.  MMMMM!  

I'll pay for shipping to Minnesota :)

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how I have missed this forum topic!  I love to bake (cookies, cupcakes, breads, etc).  Also love to grill & smoke food on the Traeger.

That being, in honor of Halloween coming up, here are some items made a few years back for a party.  Just a few weeks prior to the party I hit a buck with my 2013 HotWheels Special Edition on my way to a Mt. St. Helens cruise...hit the buck about 20 minutes into my drive, and was still able to make the additional 3.5 hours to the meet up.  Still had pieces of fur on my cracked front fascia, three holes in the fascia where his antlers went through, and a flickering headlight, but it was still driveable.  Ended up being a $6000 repair to my insurance as the radiator mounts were broken and both headlights had to be replaced along with the entire front fascia/bumper & paint.  Anyways, reason am sharing that is that one of the sets of cupcakes was in honor of hitting that deer...post-13904-0-50066400-1508649032_thumb.jpgpost-13904-0-90569400-1508648995_thumb.jpgpost-13904-0-97110000-1508649012_thumb.jpg

Edited by Liralen

Wow thanks for fueling the fire, those treats look great!

Not sure how I have missed this forum topic!  I love to bake (cookies, cupcakes, breads, etc).  Also love to grill & smoke food on the Traeger.

That being, in honor of Halloween coming up, here are some items made a few years back for a party.  Just a few weeks prior to the party I hit a buck with my 2013 HotWheels Special Edition on my way to a Mt. St. Helens cruise...hit the buck about 20 minutes into my drive, and was still able to make the additional 3.5 hours to the meet up.  Still had pieces of fur on my cracked front fascia, three holes in the fascia where his antlers went through, and a flickering headlight, but it was still driveable.  Ended up being a $6000 repair to my insurance as the radiator mounts were broken and both headlights had to be replaced along with the entire front fascia/bumper & paint.  Anyways, reason am sharing that is that one of the sets of cupcakes was in honor of hitting that deer...attachicon.gifwitches brew cupcakes and bloody deer horn cupcakes.jpgattachicon.gifboneyard ginger cupcakes w cream cheese frosting.jpgattachicon.gifGraveyard brownies.jpg