Customer Service 866.965.0400

Orange borderless

Olgrey93

Question

Hi all. I have a orange borderless towel that I can't remember for the life of me when I got it. It's still in the Adam's package. Is it the same as the h2o g&g towels just different color?

15 answers to this question

Nah.  It was sold the same time as the Pumpkin Spice products came out. It's the same towel as the borderless blue towel and is a general purpose towel.

There were at least two different orange towels. I have two that are just like a borderless single soft towel. I looked back in my orders and this is how they were shown.

Adam's Orange Microfiber Detailing Towel 2 Pack                                                                             MF-ORANGE2                $11.99  

We've had two types of Edgeless Orange Towels.

The first towel 2 years ago was a 16"x16" borderless towel identical to our old Borderless Blue and the current Borderless Gray, just a dark orange in color:

pumpkin_spice_detail_spray_2_towels_zpst

After we ran out of Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray in 2015, we did a few promos where we included one free orange towel like this on orders over a certain dollar amount, so that may have been how Olgrey93 received one. We also sold them discounted for a bit until we ran out of stock. It doesn't specifically correspond to our Orange Correcting Polish, but I do use the towel for this sometimes to avoid staining up a white Single Soft Towel.

The second towel we had last year for the return of Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray was a rectangular-shaped 16"x22" borderless orange towel, but it was a lighter orange color to more closely match the Detail Spray:

pumpkinspice2016_zpsouvauvrm.jpg