Customer Service 866.965.0400

CERAMIC BOOST

vm1971

Question

Hi everyone, long time no here.

Im back... 

After a fun weekend in Carlisle, and being in the ADAMS tent 3 times and $$$$ later,...

I have to say my new favorite "toy" is ceramic boost. Holy smokes.

The paint on my 17 SS is pretty good, and I've kept it that way since I got it in October...

Using this as just a sealant after a careful maintenance wash... was incredible. Noticeable depth, amazing shine, and rain (the next day) FLEW off as I drove to work down 95. 

I am due for my MINOR correction / polishing any week now, and I think I am going to commit to full ceramic coating treatment. So far, I'm blown away.

Vince

post-2549-0-79534900-1495550627_thumb.jpg

Here it is folks, the moment (some of) you have been waiting for.

My Tahoe has once again gone 2 weeks without a bucket wash. And they have been doing a lot of concrete work at my job this week. Replacing side walks, driveways, and drains. Tons of dust and crap!! For that reason, I didnt do a Waterless either, because i didnt want to risk scratches. Right after I write this, I will start a full 2 bucket! Anyways, it was super dirty and dusty. Today was the first day I drove her in the rain. So it was 30miles of light to moderate rain.

To me both sides appear the same. The pictures arent the best because one side is sunny and the other is shady. Even with all the dirt on the vehicle, I'd say most was the concrete dust. Previously with just wax on it, there was a lot more dirt STUCK on the low sides and behind the wheels. The dirt in these pictures, will most like wash away with a good hose stream, the dirt is kinda just there, and not caked on there, like I have seen with wax.

The rear tailgate was split, half GG and half Boost.

The entire tailgate looks the same. There is no difference to me or on camera.

The first 3 pics are the driver side GG

Pictures 4&5 are the BOOST

And the tailgate is obvious.

The car is filthy, i blame all the shine on ADAM's!! ;)

EDIT-UPDATE--------------------

After washing the vehicle, I have more findings.

I used throwback shampoo with a 10" wash pad

Water beads better on GG side of vehicle, including low side and behind wheels, in those tricky areas it beads just like the upper sides, there is no difference.

On the boost side of the vehicle, the top sides bead great, but the low sides are slower, and water sticks on the low sides directly behind the wheels...in those areas, i re-applied boost after drying the vehicle.

I applied GG to the roof for the first time today.

I did not re apply anything to the driver side(GG side of vehicle)

The tailgate of the Tahoe, beaded fine, on both the GG and Boost side, no re-applications needed.

The end :)

post-15891-0-77609900-1498257731_thumb.jpg

post-15891-0-18994300-1498257745_thumb.jpg

post-15891-0-52649600-1498257755_thumb.jpg

post-15891-0-57980900-1498257766_thumb.jpg

post-15891-0-01329300-1498257777_thumb.jpg

post-15891-0-31308700-1498257785_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nickfire20

Yes! So I went over the Viper (CQuarz coated) with the Boost, and some with the Reload, on differet panels. Same with the Ram (not coated). Honestly they are both great products. Boost seems slightly slicker, and seems to flash more quickly than the Reload.

I will continue to use both, with perhaps a slight edge to the Boost. Would love to order a gallon, but not available in gallons yet.

I highly recommend the Boost!