Customer Service 866.965.0400

Still no free shipping for the canucks = no love

Yeah I share the same sentiment. The old wesite may have not been as good but at least we could ship for free given enough money was spent. I just bit the bullet and payed my shipping but this will be the last time I think. Hopefully they have the issues resolved when I'm ready for my next order

It won't be free in guessing cause it's now bring shipped from the US. So now on top of tax your Going to pay out the *** for duty and brokerage. I like Adams but there stuff is already priced a bit high.add the extras we gotta pay as Canadians I'd go elsewhere.

It won't be free in guessing cause it's now bring shipped from the US. So now on top of tax your Going to pay out the *** for duty and brokerage. I like Adams but there stuff is already priced a bit high.add the extras we gotta pay as Canadians I'd go elsewhere.

Many people are going else where, including myself, so your not alone. In todays competitive car care market, there are much better products out there for a more reasonable price. Unless you like the fashion statement of using only adams. Today's sale I picked up about 25$ worth of some misc stuff to use up the last of my gift cards. $9 For shipping. That's outrageous for smart post. I can go to my local post office and ship the same weight package for 7 dollars and have it go from South Dakota to new York in two days on priority USPS, let alone 10 days.

Edited by Nrmcglothlen

I've purchased my share of Adam's products and I agree with you, it's getting harder and harder to justify the cost of the products. At least with the feee shipping and discounts of the old site it offset the cost.

Hey guys and gals, I do apologize but we do not have control over shipping fees. We're unfortunately not a huge company like some of our competitors or businesses like Amazon, so yes, our prices are a bit higher, and we cannot always absorb those shipping fees if we want to keep our doors open. If you had any idea how much money we did absorb on shipping fees last year, your heads might explode. We do typically have a USPS priority shipping option Nic, so if it is not up on the site at the moment, I can speak with Matt to see if we can resolve this issue. 

Our team is growing to try to meet the demand of orders, but with that comes increased payroll costs, increased costs for new bagging/bottling/labeling machines, overtime pay, and so on, so I don't want anyone thinking that we're making massive profits on anything - we simply are not.

I will also agree that the integration of the Canadian site into the US site could have been handled more smoothly - again this is beyond my control. All orders placed from the Canadian site are currently being filled by us here in the U.S. So unfortunately, right now we cannot offer free shipping to Canada due to the international rates, same as Hawaii, Alaska, and anywhere else in the world. The Canadian site is still in testing, and we do plan to get it set up so only the inter-Canada rates are what is paid for shipping. That will come with the final product in the coming weeks is my understanding.

We do have two Canadian dealers that can help you out as well:

Dexter Harker 
204-510-3399

adamspolishes@mts.net 

Not to put all the blame on Adams,but Adams doesn't make the shipping rates. If ups charges 100 bucks to Canada and only 10-15 in the US for the same package,you can't expect Adams to eat the cost. I could see if maybe they did like half off shipping or something. If I didn't order and ship to the US I wouldn't be buying it plain and simple.

You guys should consider www.showandshine.ca
His name is Don and lives 10 minutes from me in windsor,ont. He's an Adams distributor and charges I think $10 flat shipping in Canada. It would probably be cheaper for you in the long run

Mod edit: Fixed URL to .ca

Edited by Dan@Adams

Email sent no reply.

WWW.SHOWANDSHINE.CA
&
Glen Yates
604-931-2481
glen.y@telus.net

Guess, I'll wait to see how the "official" Adam's.ca site shipping rates will work once completed.

Mod edit: Fixed URL to .CA

I've switched over to buying from Show and Shine and so far very happy with the pricing and shipping rates, oh and no duty bills from FedEx after the fact.  :)   Bought stuff during the US Memorial Day sale and discounts were honored.  They have now won my Adam's business and being someone that is brand loyal, I'm willing to pay a premium for what I feel is a premium product until something goes wrong with the process.  Love how Adam's products have brought back to life my wife's '11 Avalanche with the Ceramic Trim Coatings and how my Camaro just shines from the polishes, waxes etc.  Show and Shine has "fair" shipping rates and fast delivery, only thing missing is stickers and mints in my boxes, but I can live with that, the beer coolie (non-Adam's but might make a good new product) in my box was a nice touch to keep my beverage cool while washing the ride too.

Email sent no reply.

WWW.SHOWANDSHINE.CA

&

Glen Yates

604-931-2481

glen.y@telus.net

Guess, I'll wait to see how the "official" Adam's.ca site shipping rates will work once completed.

Mod edit: Fixed URL to .CA

Eric, I do apologize but they're both pretty small businesses. It may take them a bit to respond, or it's possible that your email may have been filtered to a spam or junk folder, which does happen from time to time. Make sure to send a follow-up response if you don't hear anything back from them. Respectfully, Dan

Many people are going else where, including myself, so your not alone. In todays competitive car care market, there are much better products out there for a more reasonable price. Unless you like the fashion statement of using only adams.

so then why do you bother to come on the forum hosted by the company you bash? 

I can understand why you guys are complainging but TBH Adam's isn't a widely known company, so I don't know why anyone would assume their shipping charges would be cheap. Also if you guys are so concerned about that, maybe one of you is willing to try and become an authorized dealer. Everyone of ythe Canada detailers would definitely come to you...

If it makes you feel any better it usually takes 5 days to get from Colorado to so cal which I find incredibly weird. I've ordered things from the Midwest (performance auto parts) and gotten it faster than Adams when selecting the exact same shipping methods.

Then people need to stop complaining

You can call it complaining but I'm more interested to know what's up with the Canadian website. We were able to order from the old website, the same deals were honoured , mind you we had a higher threshold to qualify for free shipping. From what I was told by Adam's support the Canadian website isn't fininalized and for now shipping rates are insane. Are the orders now all being processed in the USA? We should be able to know this in case there is duty charged.

And what happened to Dexter? He was the go to guy when the old website had issues, now it seems the current website isn't his responsibility anymore.

For now I'm holding off on ordering any products from the website until the Canadian site finalized.

Wish I would have known that everything from the Canadian site was being shipped from the US, Probably would have ordered the last Mystery Box, When Dexter shipped them found it was all clearance stuff, last time I ordered two I got two of everything.

Wish I would have known that everything from the Canadian site was being shipped from the US, Probably would have ordered the last Mystery Box, When Dexter shipped them found it was all clearance stuff, last time I ordered two I got two of everything.

I ordered 5 and got all the same stuff to last time. That's why I just ship it to the US.