Customer Service 866.965.0400

Too many detail supplies

2012CC6.2

When the wifey asks why you need to buy another cabinet for the garage ????????‍♂️ I now have an overflow cabinet to put all of my small stuff in. I have another one full of gallons. Please tell me I'm not the only one with this problem.

And suddenly I feel my collection is tiny and not worthy.  That is an amazing collection! 

Thank you.  It took a long time to build up the collection, and it still grows.  I just ordered some different tire products from another supplier to try out.  I used to order in gallon sizes and recently started ordering in 5 gallon sizes as volume has been picking up a little bit and it keeps my costs down while allowing me to use premium quality products.  I'm afraid to run the report on the bills the past few months.

The rest of the equipment is all tucked away...steamer, MBR, extractor, etc. 

From what I read it doesn't sound as though you have a bad collection going on yourself!

Thank you.  It took a long time to build up the collection, and it still grows.  I just ordered some different tire products from another supplier to try out.  I used to order in gallon sizes and recently started ordering in 5 gallon sizes as volume has been picking up a little bit and it keeps my costs down while allowing me to use premium quality products.  I'm afraid to run the report on the bills the past few months.

The rest of the equipment is all tucked away...steamer, MBR, extractor, etc. 

From what I read it doesn't sound as though you have a bad collection going on yourself!

Man you know business is going well if you have to step up from gallons to 5 gallons.  I myself was planning on ordering 5 gallons of car shampoo and APC but I have been using less and less CWS since I am moving more and more towards rinseless. 

I have been looking at getting a steamer for myself, especially because my car has Alcantara seats that I unfortunately didn't take the best care of until recently.  Any you recommend for just weekend warrior use?

My collection is definitely more than enough for my weekend warrior needs.  I can't complain about it at all. Thank you!

I have been looking at getting a steamer for myself, especially because my car has Alcantara seats that I unfortunately didn't take the best care of until recently.  Any you recommend for just weekend warrior use?

My collection is definitely more than enough for my weekend warrior needs.  I can't complain about it at all. Thank you!

I'd actually recommend the same one that I use.  I have a McCollugh MC1385.  They're about $200 with a bunch of attachments and endless uses around the house and shop.  I'll be honest and say I don't use it on every detail, but I do use it enough to justify the expense.  It's a great investment.

And business has been okay.  Just trying to make smarter purchasing decisions and to not order as frequently so I don't give too much cost up to freight.  The added bonus of cheaper per gallon is the biggest benefit though.

I'd actually recommend the same one that I use.  I have a McCollugh MC1385.  They're about $200 with a bunch of attachments and endless uses around the house and shop.  I'll be honest and say I don't use it on every detail, but I do use it enough to justify the expense.  It's a great investment.

And business has been okay.  Just trying to make smarter purchasing decisions and to not order as frequently so I don't give too much cost up to freight.  The added bonus of cheaper per gallon is the biggest benefit though.

I will have to look into it. I would prefer to get a better one that is more expensive but will last me much longer than one that will only last me so long and won't perform as well. Thanks for the suggestion!

I could totally understand that, and yes buying by gallons or 5 gallons more so will get you the best savings and bang for your buck. 

Don't underestimate the quality and performance of the MC1385.  Anyone who knows me knows I'm not one to skimp on my equipment (I went as far as putting a lift in the shop for detailing/maintenance purposes).  You'll find a fair number of us here on the board use that very steamer and have great results with it.  Give it a search on the forum here and you'll find lots of references to it.  I have zero concern about the reliability and longevity of that product.  It's a great bang for the buck product.

Don't underestimate the quality and performance of the MC1385.  Anyone who knows me knows I'm not one to skimp on my equipment (I went as far as putting a lift in the shop for detailing/maintenance purposes).  You'll find a fair number of us here on the board use that very steamer and have great results with it.  Give it a search on the forum here and you'll find lots of references to it.  I have zero concern about the reliability and longevity of that product.  It's a great bang for the buck product.

Well that confirms it. I will be getting one here soon.  It looks to be an amazing and reliable product as you said.  Thanks again for the suggestion. 

Well that confirms it. I will be getting one here soon.  It looks to be an amazing and reliable product as you said.  Thanks again for the suggestion. 

I don't think you'll be disappointed at all with the product.  Let us know.

Saved you some dollars to stock up on consumable products! 

Edited by medic001918

I bought them at lowes and they are great. I place them on my detail cart which I have hooked up with a power strip and shine them on panels as I work them. Works perfectly!

Where did you get those lights and what do you think of them