Customer Service 866.965.0400

Not washing my wifes car until she notices its dirty...

Rb1274

I'm in the process of trying an experiment.  My wife always complains that every Saturday I spend a few hours "playing" with her car.  Her car is always...ALWAYS clean, I do a wash each Saturday and usually a Waterless wipe or two during the week.  Its our family DD so it gets dirty fast, but its silver so not to noticeable to the untrained eye or my wife.  I began the experiment May 27th.  So I am going into my second weekend and I haven't touched it at all! She still hasn't made a peep and I'm beginning to crack :blink: .  Ill add before and after pics later today... 

post-14986-0-75023400-1496497702_thumb.jpgpost-14986-0-69313300-1496497730_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rb1274

lol thats kinda funny, I would bet you crack before she notices. 

BTW you could be stuck like I am and have a wife that think the rain is the perfect car wash.....poor car has not seen a wash in almost 7 years now (Last one was the dealership delivery wash when she bought it). She wont even let me wash it as she sees no point in it. 

I'm having the same issue with the interior of my wife's Legacy. lol. I don't mind doing the exterior, but I'm refuse to touch the inside. I'm almost to the point of refusing to ride in it. Good luck on holding out!

If your wife is anything like mine nothing is going to make her cave unless something bad happens and costs you a lot of time fixing it.  And it will be you fixing it, not her.  Like the car covered in bird poop or driving thru a stretch of road that is torn up and they watered it down to keep the dust down, creating a mud pit.  Doesn't matter what it is, anything preventive is a waste of time in my wife's eyes.  She doesn't see the benefit of anything unless it is something that bugs her, or is quite obvious and is a major issue.  I'm one that is always thinking about the what if's, and she has finally come around after several years and sees what I had been telling her in the beginning.    

My DD is parked outside 24/7 and is driven more than the other two vehicles.  If I wash mine and don't get to hers I hear about it anymore.  And it isn't because it is mine.  It is because it is the dirtiest.