Customer Service 866.965.0400

Not washing my wifes car until she notices its dirty...

Rb1274

Wife came home from work Thursday and ASKED me to wash and detail her car!!!! She said " can I take your car to work tomorrow and maybe you could clean mine?" So yesterday did 2 bucket wash, clay, paint correction, LPS, Buttery wax, total interior and glass. Looks good as I wrap up. She takes it shopping today, I go out in garage after she gets home and, BIRD POOP on hood, fast food wrappers and garbage on passenger floor. I give up!

Wife came home from work Thursday and ASKED me to wash and detail her car!!!! She said " can I take your car to work tomorrow and maybe you could clean mine?" So yesterday did 2 bucket wash, clay, paint correction, LPS, Buttery wax, total interior and glass. Looks good as I wrap up. She takes it shopping today, I go out in garage after she gets home and, BIRD POOP on hood, fast food wrappers and garbage on passenger floor. I give up!

Wait a minute......

My wife has a clone?

Wait a minute......

My wife has a clone?

My GF to a T...except that I usually wash it before she can ask. Edited by SumBeach35

What's the problem, take all the crap out and put it on her side of the bed! Bet she never leaves the car a mess again!!!

My wife does appreciate a clean car, and let's me know if I have let it get dirty.  

A follow-up to this.  I drove the new Accord to work on Friday, and went thru a dusty area while out at lunch.  It rained on the drive home, and she took the car on errands the next morning.  When she came home she noted that when she walked up the trunk, she did not think it was her car, as it was dirty!!!

After an early Father's Day lunch road trip lunch with my parents yesterday, I did a quick 'bucket of towels' method wash on the hood/grill and trunk/rear before heading to the gym this morning.  Can't let her drive a dirty ride!

Sorry for the delay... I was excited for the detail this weekend... but the full monty will have to wait until next weekend.  I didn't have the time due to a busy Fathers Day weekend.  Funny story though, I thought I will just do a quick foam gun bath on it and spray it down so it doesn't look so bad. Well I did that and was inspecting the paint with my hand on the hood and thought I'll just wash the hood... then well... I will just wheel clean the wheels, then felt guilty and got out the two buckets because I didn't want to rub dirt around.... then I detail spray dried, and was done right!  no the tires needed a quick once over.  so did those and rinsed,  backwards processes I know.  then added tire shine... Done!  well I had five minutes before I had to go so a quick Interior Detail,  oh and the glass was a mess... then the dash had over spray omg I can't stop!!!!!!!! 

Completely *** backwards car detail... it was like when you say Im only going to drink beer on the weekends, and when the weekend come you start plowing through all of it in the first hour! :huh:

what a mess....

• 1 month later...