Customer Service 866.965.0400
falcaineer

Adam's Forums Post Milestone & /Anniversary Thread

3 hours ago, falcaineer said:

#4000!!!

Thanks to all for making this such a great forum! 

:banana:

You're catching up to me!!   WTG Chris! :2thumbs:

Today is my 10 year anniversary on Adam's Forums! 

Ten years ago I was looking to upgrade my detailing "game" (and to find something to do with my spare time since my son moved up to HS basketball and did not need my help/taxi service) and attended a local car show with a co-worker.  The local Adam's dealer was there demonstrating on a Foose Challenger (it was built in a Vegas episode of Overhaulin') and he showed how to remove swirls.  I purchased Detail Spray and VRT that night, and never looked back!  The co-worker and I (and a 3rd co-worker) all purchased Porter Cable DA's over the next few months.  After a couple of months I had a lot of the Adam's product line, and found a mentor to help answer questions. 

Over these 10 years, I upgraded to a GG 6", then to Rupes machines, and have been fortunate to be involved with product testing for Adam's and a few other companies.  I have made several friends on this and other detailing forums, and worked a weekend at an Adam's event at the Daytona Turkey Rod Run.  And have been lucky enough to attend lots of education classes with near by vendors, and the past 4 years to attend Mobile Tech Expo here in Orlando, with more education and hands on evaluation of the newest products. 

Oh, and the 2 co-workers...I see the PC's in boxes when I go their houses to detail their cars! 

Edited by mc2hill