Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic boost.

post-12384-0-37627700-1496967156_thumb.jpg

Ceramic boost is awesome. Here's a photo of my wife's 2014 SS Camaro. I stripped, clayed, and corrected it with Adam's correcting polish and finishing polish with a cyclo because it had water spots that I couldn't remove otherwise. This is her daily driver with 50,000+ miles. I thought it turned out pretty good considering. I guess I need to figure out how to flip the photo though?

\

Edited by badhabit_wb

​Car looks very nice...............even in that direction.

​If you go to your photo file ad rotate it 360 degrees and save it again, then attempt to insert it, it should appear correct.

​You can go to your post and "edit" it as needed using the tabs towards the bottom.

​Been there, done that, so you are not alone.  :rolleyes: 

​Car looks very nice...............even in that direction.

​If you go to your photo file ad rotate it 360 degrees and save it again, then attempt to insert it, it should appear correct.

​You can go to your post and "edit" it as needed using the tabs towards the bottom.

​Been there, done that, so you are not alone.  :rolleyes: 

Thanks. I'd rotated it 180 degrees and that didn't help but when I rotated it another 180 it fixed it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Did you only use Ceramic Boost and not Ceramic Coating? I've always wondered if you could use Ceramic Boost by itself, since it's cheaper haha

You can use Ceramic Boost by itself. Just don't get any on the glass. It's difficult to remove if you do.

It also doesn't give the dirt and water repellency that the coating does.

Edited by FrozenWS6

Did you only use Ceramic Boost and not Ceramic Coating? I've always wondered if you could use Ceramic Boost by itself, since it's cheaper haha

I used the ceramic coating and then ceramic boost. The combination works great!