Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wash Mit Care

Mbrazelton

Question

I made the thread for general car wash mitt maintenance.  I ended taking a White wash mitt and a Red wash mitt and washed them in the washer, then dried them.  They came out like new, but I have yet to use them honestly. 

Your best bet is to go to the quarter car wash and power wash all the mud off before you trash your paint unless you have a power washer and want a mess in your driveway.

Would the red wash mit work better for cleaning nasty thrashed, and muddy vehicles? Also to not destroy the nice wash pads?

Would the red wash mit work better for cleaning nasty thrashed, and muddy vehicles? Also to not destroy the nice wash pads?

:iagree:

To add:

The standerd wash pad Adam’s sells is best for that, it is the most aggressive (not harmful to paint but the best for cleaning)

The red wash mitt Adams sells does a good job of removing dirt and stuff and is also very soft.

The merino mitt is the softest and safest wash possible. It doesn't remove heavy grit well, it is really meant for Hellcats, Ferrari's, and Porsche's. Cars that you really care about and want zero swirls on.

Edited by Nathan

Im the other way around. I find it much easier to remove heavy dirt with the red wash mitt. The regular wash pad feels a lot softer in my hands. Then theres also the wash wedge which I think its the most versatile. Its soft, but with a little bit of pressure, it removes just about anything pretty easy.