Customer Service 866.965.0400

Chrysler Carlisle

Dave, I want say thank you to you and your daughter for answering my questions, and the excellent service. And also thanks for taking care of me after I broke the nozzle on the first bottle of Matte Detailer.

I'll tell the forum here what I told you - the new Matte Detailer is THE shiznet on my CQuartz-coated Viper. It goes on slick and really brings out the shine. After the monsoon rains we got on Friday morning at Carlisle, the Matte Detailer cleaned the car right up! Folks, this stuff might be my new fav Adams product. Gotta buy a couple gallons of this!

I have yet to try the Ceramic Boost, but I did buy some

Dave and Travis, 

Thanks for talking care of my friends, you certainly helped further the addiction! 

Travis, My friend Matt couldnt wait to break out that Matte detailer for his new to him Daytona 392 and was extremely impressed with it and loved how it finished. 

Looking forward to seeing you guys at another show sometime in the future. 

PS Note to self....wearing an Adams hat TO the Adams tent WILL net at least 8 people asking if you can help them while there, even if your shopping. 

So, I tried the Ceramic Boost - on both the Viper and the Ram. I did side by side of it versus CarPro Reload. Bottom line, they are both great products, with the slight edge to....Ceramic Boost! Made both vehicle look great! Wil be ordering a gallon of this as well!

Ceramic boost isn't currently offered in gallons

• 11 months later...

Just bumping this. Another year, another great showing by the whole Adam's crew this past weekend. I've never seen the place so busy! Great show special pricing, which I took advantage of bought a foam gun shampoo, leather conditioner and a few other goodies!

Adams definitely had a full house on Saturday.  I sent my share of new customers and future addicts to the tent. ;)   Waterless Wash and VRT were the "go to" products for me on the show field.  I've got my entry booked for next year already.  Looking forward to seeing some now familiar faces again next year.  Gotta give a quick shout out to @Thorsager   @Nickfire20   @BRZN and @pirahnah3.