Customer Service 866.965.0400

I did a new car wash video - starting to feel like Adams fanfic

Greg from GA

Question

I did a new car wash video - starting to feel like Adams fanfic.  The original car wash video was the first video I made and posted here just over a month ago.  It's neat to see how I incorporated the comments I've received here and elsewhere to try to make it something better so thanks for the kind words and guidance.

9 answers to this question

Thanks, RocketJohn.  

RocketJohn is the guy that introduced me to Adams as a Christmas present of polishes and pads last year..  I know him in real life and he and I toured Adams when I visited him a couple of months ago.

Thanks, RocketJohn.  

RocketJohn is the guy that introduced me to Adams as a Christmas present of polishes and pads last year..  I know him in real life and he and I toured Adams when I visited him a couple of months ago.

....a Christmas present. That's like giving meth as a present. The products, the process, the stress relief, the results, the pride.....it's like a healthy, albeit wallet-denting drug.

Well done, Greg!

Couple friendly tips:

- Add the web address to the Adam's site somewhere in the video. We all know it, but others that come upon your videos may not.

- Do some close-up videos/screenshots of the end result. Let's see the shine like in your profile pic!

- Add the web address to the Adam's site somewhere in the video. We all know it, but others that come upon your videos may not.

I thought about that and I felt weird doing it.  I mean I am just some guy posting videos on the internet.  Nothing official.    Heck, it was adventurous enough for me to mention the products by name and not generically.

Edited by Greg from GA

....a Christmas present. That's like giving meth as a present. The products, the process, the stress relief, the results, the pride.....it's like a healthy, albeit wallet-denting drug.

I had no idea he would become the "Biggest addict"  haha!

I thought about that and I felt weird doing it.  I mean I am just some guy posting videos on the internet.  Nothing official.    Heck, it was adventurous enough for me to mention the products by name and not generically.

Fair enough. But you could also put a disclaimer about your videos not being officially endorsed by Adam's, then add the link if people want to find out more about what you're using. Best of both worlds. Either way, though, keep up the Greg, I mean, great, work!