Customer Service 866.965.0400

New detail spray

I think this marketing campaign shows that the traditional gear head is slowing dying.  Changing of the times.  American muscle is dying.  Exotic, and flashy are in.  It shows that you can put a paint job costing thousands on anything, camber the wheels so they wear uneven and make the exhaust sound raspy and be the coolest thing since the other side of the pillow.  Not that there is anything wrong with it but I guess its just not for me.

There is a new generation out there,  marketing is geared towards them.

Bring me back,

Gas powered lifted trucks with 15" - 16"  wheels on big 35" tires 

old school lowered vehicles that performed as good as they looked

Rear wheel drive cars with v8 motors that have a manual transmission. 

A lumpy cam and a throaty exhaust.

I think this marketing campaign shows that the traditional gear head is slowing dying. Changing of the times. American muscle is dying. Exotic, and flashy are in. It shows that you can put a paint job costing thousands on anything, camber the wheels so they wear uneven and make the exhaust sound raspy and be the coolest thing since the other side of the pillow. Not that there is anything wrong with it but I guess its just not for me.

There is a new generation out there, marketing is geared towards them.

Bring me back,

Gas powered lifted trucks with 15" - 16" wheels on big 35" tires

I'm with this guy. What is a manual transmission though, are they still being offered in cars/trucks these days?

Nathan around here it's ok to be metro here in cali guys have pink phones, pink undies, and pink clothing, don't worry some of them still like women lol, I think. It's cool to sport pink around here and flaunt it lol. So I think that's what's up with the pink colours.

Why’s it all pink girly colors?

Nathan around here it's ok to be metro here in cali guys have pink phones, pink undies, and pink clothing, don't worry some of them still like women lol, I think. It's cool to sport pink around here and flaunt it lol. So I think that's what's up with the pink colours.

I wonder if it has new scents too, or if pink tire shine smells like bananas LOL.

No wyatt, it's not a scrub pad and I thought you were a detailer, that is a clay glove.

I actually don't think it's a clay mitt. If you look at the other clay mitts available for sale, they are all one solid surface; in other words, it's one uniform piece of clay, without the tiny holes. It's completely possible that Adam's has decided to formulate a clay mitt that's completely different, but from what I've seen to be characteristic of clay mitts, that doesn't appear to be one.

Edited by Illusive_s550

Trust me you're not missing anything. I deleted fb months ago and it was the best thing I've ever done. I have Instagram but that's it. Facebook drama during political season did it in for me. My only regret is I hadn't deleted it years ago.

Deleted mine during the elections.

Don't care for it.

I'm 27 and could care less.

Instagram is cool.

Get to see cool pictures.

Deleted mine during the elections.

Don't care for it.

I'm 27 and could care less.

Instagram is cool.

Get to see cool pictures.

I deleted mine many years ago, and then when I found out some family members from far away have facebook, I created one again.

Mostly to keep in touch with them, and old friends who moved away. A lot of funny stuff going on in there too lol

I think this marketing campaign shows that the traditional gear head is slowing dying.  Changing of the times.  American muscle is dying.  Exotic, and flashy are in.  It shows that you can put a paint job costing thousands on anything, camber the wheels so they wear uneven and make the exhaust sound raspy and be the coolest thing since the other side of the pillow.  Not that there is anything wrong with it but I guess its just not for me.

There is a new generation out there,  marketing is geared towards them.

Bring me back,

Gas powered lifted trucks with 15" - 16"  wheels on big 35" tires 

I wouldnt exactly say muscle is dying. It might have back in the 2000s but right now ford chevy and dodge are putting out some very impressive cars giving german cars a run for their money. I know not too long ago, the zr1 had broken all the GTRs records, a cadillac v held the record of fastest sedan, and the 13 mustang gt500 had the highest hp v8 out of a stock production v8. Plus the Boss 302, Z28, and 1LE beating all kinds of competition at the track. And theyve only been improving since then. Now even dodge is claiming bragging rights with their hell cat and demon. I would say muscle is very well alive right now. 

The reason we see a lot of exotics, and fancy cars in ads is all due to marketing and demographics. There are a lot of people here with fast muscle cars, but you will find a ton more buying mods and things to go faster.

I actually don't think it's a clay mitt. If you look at the other clay mitts available for sale, they are all one solid surface; in other words, it's one uniform piece of clay, without the tiny holes. It's completely possible that Adam's has decided to formulate a clay mitt that's completely different, but from what I've seen to be characteristic of clay mitts, that doesn't appear to be one.

You think it’s a interior scrub pad too! :lolsmack: :lolsmack:

If you know Adams you know they always have something better and different. Look at normal detailing clay and then look at Adam’s clay, a different type of clay with a geoelastic tool.

This is a clay mitt, and know that it will marr so polishing after is required.

You think it’s a interior scrub pad too! :lolsmack: :lolsmack:

If you know Adams you know they always have something better and different. Look at normal detailing clay and then look at Adam’s clay, a different type of clay with a geoelastic tool.

This is a clay mitt, and know that it could potentially marr so polishing after may be required.

Fixed that for you ^^^^^

Ash, you may want to consider to stop thinking... just a thought!

Imagine taking the change on a customers weekend car...I’ll clay it....then....s*** I gotta polish now. Lol :lol:

You should never be taking any chances on a customer car. Always know what you're getting yourself into before you start :)

Unrelated, but this thread has carried on enough with questionable comments from multiple people that I let slide. 

"Additionally, posts about religion, politics, and/or controversial issues are strongly discouraged. Topics of an inflammatory nature can lead to bigger problems and we ask that you keep your political and religious views out of the forum. The forum is comprised of people from varied social, economic, religious, and political backgrounds lets celebrate these differences by leaving them out of discussions and ensuring no one is offended."