Customer Service 866.965.0400

Problem with new Liquid Paint Sealant

Audog

Question

So today, after washing my car, I noticed some contamination that needed clay bar. So I did the whole car, during the flaying, I noticed a few tiny scratches, so got out the Cyclo and finishing polish on white pads. Of course that means no protection on the paint now, so switch to gray pads and get the bottle of NEW LPS. now the problem comes in, my dog is crazy for the scent of this stuff! He wants to eat the pads, lick the paint before buffed out, just plain crazy for the coconut scent. I had to put him in the house while I finished, he wasn't happy, as he has been my detailing companion for a while. He usually just lays on his rug in the corner and watches me, but not today! Even after done, and following a detail spray final wipe down, he still wants to lick the car. By the way the new LPS is awesome and really is easy on, easy off. Love the results, but may buttery wax, just for fun tonight.

Just so everyone understands, the problem is really the dog not the paint sealantpost-13356-0-49968200-1497389285_thumb.jpgpost-13356-0-49968200-1497389285_thumb.jpg

9 answers to this question

Easy fix. Trade you the old for the new. :)

Nice lookin' pup!

Thanks if the dog could read he would thank you as well. Thanks to Mystery Boxes, I have plenty of the old as well, just wanted to try the new and didn't expect the dog to go nuts

I always get worried when I see thread titles like this. Relieved to hear it wasn't a problem with the product specifically, but make sure to keep your animals away from the chemicals since some of them could get them sick if ingested!

So today, after washing my car, I noticed some contamination that needed clay bar. So I did the whole car, during the flaying, I noticed a few tiny scratches, so got out the Cyclo and finishing polish on white pads. Of course that means no protection on the paint now, so switch to gray pads and get the bottle of NEW LPS. now the problem comes in, my dog is crazy for the scent of this stuff! He wants to eat the pads, lick the paint before buffed out, just plain crazy for the coconut scent. I had to put him in the house while I finished, he wasn't happy, as he has been my detailing companion for a while. He usually just lays on his rug in the corner and watches me, but not today! Even after done, and following a detail spray final wipe down, he still wants to lick the car. By the way the new LPS is awesome and really is easy on, easy off. Love the results, but may buttery wax, just for fun tonight.

Just so everyone understands, the problem is really the dog not the paint sealantattachicon.gifIMG_2153.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_2153.JPG

oh my goodness . he's too cute!!!! Pooch!!!  :)    :)    :) 

I always get worried when I see thread titles like this. Relieved to hear it wasn't a problem with the product specifically, but make sure to keep your animals away from the chemicals since some of them could get them sick if ingested!

Dog will have to stay in house now, but this is the only product he has ever shown an interest in, and he has been around Adams products every week since I got him in February. I would imagine most chemicals would not be good for either canine or human ingestion.