Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Ceramic Trim & Paint Coating Applications

rkj4243

decided to apply Adam's Ceramic Coatings to the trim and paint on mine.................... spent about 4 - 5 hours cleaning all of the black trim pieces, including the wheel wells for the coating............ and then spent about 14 hours prepping the paint for the coating as it had to be stripped first of the wax and sealant layered on it previously........... also had a few swirls and slight scratches to remove, as I wanted it as close to perfect before the coating application............. products used were Adam's Correcting Polish, Adam's Finishing Polish, Adam's Ceramic Trim and Adam's Ceramic Paint Coating kits................ used a Rupes 15mm Mark II, Rupes "Mini" and finish polished using a Cyclo Machine Polisher, as that seems to finish down with better results for me............ special "THANKS" to Dan (The Wolf) and Dan Tyger for answering a couple late night and off hour questions I had during the process..........photos taken at 9:15PM and still the shine and reflections are very evident............ looks good for a 5 year car with 25,000 miles...

post-12347-0-98764300-1497551335_thumb.jpg

post-12347-0-95534300-1497551352_thumb.jpg

post-12347-0-17233600-1497551375_thumb.jpg

post-12347-0-81540100-1497551525_thumb.jpg

Edited by rkj4243

posted from work laptop using Iphone photos..............even using the "rotate 360 degree" process did not straighten them out.............. I thought about deleting post, but then changed my mind and will try to edit the photos from my home computer later tonight or tomorrow................still shows enough to get the point across..........

posted from work laptop using Iphone photos..............even using the "rotate 360 degree" process did not straighten them out.............. I thought about deleting post, but then changed my mind and will try to edit the photos from my home computer later tonight or tomorrow................still shows enough to get the point across..........

Maybe just rotate 180deg instead of 360deg?  ;)

• 4 weeks later...