Customer Service 866.965.0400

New windshield

Last_cast

Question

10 answers to this question

1. I did the exact same thing on my 2002 Camry that my daughter drives..  This what I used/did.

Aerosol Glass Cleaner - really cleans the glass well

Claybar the glass - just to make sure (note:  used the glass cleaner again to remove any residue)

Glass Sealant

Brilliant Glaze - for the interior.

have been using glass boost for the last month and it is still awesome

• I did the exact same thing on my 2002 Camry that my daughter drives.. This what I used/did.
Aerosol Glass Cleaner - really cleans the glass well

Claybar the glass - just to make sure (note: used the glass cleaner again to remove any residue)

Glass Sealant

Brilliant Glaze - for the interior.

have been using glass boost for the last month and it is still awesome

Awesome. How often do you apply glass sealant? Thanks for the advice!

Awesome. How often do you apply glass sealant? Thanks for the advice!

As others have mentioned, the sealant should last about 3 months but since this is my daily driver and I hit the 300 miles within a month, I do this monthly.  It's probably overkill but clean windows is just one of my pet-peeves so I don't mind the extra work.  U should see how often I'm cleaning my windows in the middle of the winter.  LOL

One note about the sealant (and this is mentioned by others) is that a little does in fact go a long way.  Even if you feel you are not getting full coverage with such little product...  you are... just have a little faith.  (personally, I had to force myself to do this  ;) )

300 a month?! I've been driving 400 a week for 6 years now, needless to say, I have to clean my windows a lot.  I've been loving the Glass Boost lately.

Well, to be honest... I drive a lot more than 300 miles a month but I was just using that number based on the "sealant recommendations" I've seen posted.  I agree with you though.. that boost is awesome.