Customer Service 866.965.0400

Trade-Paint Sealant and old Interior Detailer

To follow up, these are both the old products.

I emailed Mint Condition Car Care, and they assured me the only thing that had changed was the scent....hahaha

Needless to say I never wrote back, or it would have been ugly.

They are still up for trade in case someone would be interested.

And I will email Adam's the info provided, from a well known dealer, which I think Adams would be interested in hearing.

I emailed Mint Condition Car Care, and they assured me the only thing that had changed was the scent....hahaha

And I will email Adam's the info provided, from a well known dealer, which I think Adams would be interested in hearing.

He told you the only difference was the scent?

I doubt Adams would change just the smell. Their stuff smells good, but they don't make cologne. There's probably a difference, and if they don't know that, maybe Adam's should consider discussing this with them

He told you the only difference was the scent?

YES! Rediculous

I doubt Adams would change just the smell. Their stuff smells good, but they don't make cologne. There's probably a difference, and if they don't know that, maybe Adam's should consider discussing this with them

Thats what Im saying! Either a lie, or they have no clue.

I emailed Adams, just to inform them.

And for me and others...lesson learned, stay away from MCCC!

I will only order from Adams direct!

The NEW Paint Sealant: Our Most Durable Polymer Protection Ever. The formula spreads evenly and easily, sets up quickly, and the residues remove easier than ever. Withstands the harshest seasons and harshest detergents better than any product we've offered before."

In other words, while the old formula was great, the new coconut scented one is even better.  

And as always, if you're not happy with it, send it back.  It's guaranteed.  

Rich by the looks of it, Nick got these in a mystery box from Mint Condition. I haven't read the rules in a while but I don't think you can send mystery items back.

Btw, the coconut does spread and buff off easier than ever!

Taylor at Mint Condition is an awesome dude and one of our fastest-growing authorized resellers around the country, so I wouldn't let this one small mistake cause you to say stay away from MCCC. I will make sure that Ben communicates with our dealers to better explain new product releases and updated formulas. Thanks, Dan@Adams

• 2 weeks later...