Customer Service 866.965.0400

This one goes out to the forum

8675309'SS

• 11 months later...

Cheers to the forum again! I missed number 1, but am still happy I placed.  I was in a different class this year with much more extensively modified cars, but still managed to eke out a nod. I also unfortunately scraped my splitter right after judging ?, so I’ll have to see what I can do to minimize the scrape.  Rinseless diluted 16:1 and VRT in the engine bay. Interior Detailer in the cabin, Brilliant Glaze on those windows, and Cinco De Mayo detail spray on the paint for the pre- judging touch ups.  

630494D1-B47C-4361-ABC8-9866BDF19D2B.jpeg

C0F4D4B2-36AE-4A7F-95FA-57ED24DCEDE9.jpeg

3DDA0AA1-D836-4FB6-8AE5-BE115282F881.jpeg

Congratulations on the win!  That's a beautiful Camaro.  Those splitters that Chevy puts on these cars are just made for scraping.  Bottom side of mine looks like crap and it's carbon fiber. Glad your scrape came after judging.  Well deserved win.  :cheers:

@rkj4243 your club’s show was amazing! Thank you for the invitation. Every interaction I had with a member of your group was outstanding. Everyone was extremely friendly making the attendees feel like they were at home. Robert your car is beautiful!

If you post up your pictures I’ll include a link to mine. That venue was a really good spot. Can’t wait till next year. Many thanks for the spectacular addition to my arsenal.  :wub:  Your generostiy is beyond measure, Sir. 

630B6943-04C0-4DC0-8A4B-86F5E6585A04.jpeg

:thumbsup:   Thank you for the kind words!

I just received the pictures from the show over the weekend.

Over 700 total.............  :willy:

I know they need to be resized to post here, had to do that with the one I posted earlier. I will make another topic in the "Shows & Events" area and promise to post up as many as I can to give some here an idea of the event.

Glad that YOU came, and enjoyed yourself!  It truly is a blessing that we have a great venue, and participants to support our charity of choice, Leader Dogs for the Blind.

On another note,  we are having a "Cars & Coffee" at the Leader Dogs facility in Rochester, MI on July 14th. Will run from 9:00AM - 12:00PM.

Any and ALL makes of cool cars are invited to attend!

Spread the word...................

45 minutes ago, 8675309'SS said:

You know, Chris, we ought to campaign for Limited Edition Waxstatic Shirts/Detail Spray/Stickers! :D ;)  

Next to a Chicago Tour of Food, that's the best idea I've heard in a while! I think I'll post it on the product feedback site...