Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tire & Rubber Cleaner - Motorcycle tires

Coderedpl

Question

So I've been wanting to try out the tire and rubber cleaner on my bike, as the tires do have a tendency to get dirty and it's common sense not to use VRT or anything like that to make them look good

SO here is the result of using the cleaner on both front and rear!

Now onto to trying other products on it

post-4469-0-21201800-1499140374_thumb.jpg

post-4469-0-99120400-1499140375_thumb.jpg

post-4469-0-73100500-1499140377_thumb.jpg

post-4469-0-38449300-1499140379_thumb.jpg

Edited by Coderedpl

7 answers to this question

came out good! I dont know if I read your post right, but I really hope youre not using vrt or any type of coating on your motorcycle tires.

Yea you didn't read it correctly lol

Looks great Peter and you did it right.  You NEVER EVER want to use any kind of dressing on any tire tread, especially motorcycles. I could cause you to lose traction, especially on wet roads.  I know guys who use it when they trailer their cars to shows or in showrooms. But NEVER use any dressings  on your treads when your're going to drive your cars. 

Looks great Peter and you did it right.  You NEVER EVER want to use any kind of dressing on any tire tread, especially motorcycles. I could cause you to lose traction, especially on wet roads.  I know guys who use it when they trailer their cars to shows or in showrooms. But NEVER use any dressings  on your treads when your're going to drive your cars.

Off course, I actually rarely ever put tire shine on my tires, and whenever I go somewhere that I know I'll be driving hard, I make sure I clean the hell out of them making sure there is absolutely no dressing of any kind left over from anything