Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's new Light Up Sign

I'm beyond happy with this sign.  Brighter than neon without the hassle.  Comes with about a 4 ' chain so you can hang it high or low. On and off switch is easy to reach, plus you can disconnect the cord from about a foot from the sign. Quality construction.  I was expecting the sign to just light up around the edge, but the whole sign lights up. 

What do you think? 

post-15-0-04883300-1499379525_thumb.jpg

You can see how it compares in size to the metal sign.  A little smaller, but when it's lit it gives off plenty of light. And it really is the SAME COLOR as the metal sign, even when lit even though it's hard to tell in the pic.

post-15-0-56122400-1499379556_thumb.jpg

Can't be smaller than you expected since the size is listed right on the ad.  Perfect size for the garage.  If it was bigger, I wouldn't need ANY extra lights in the garage. :lol: :lol:

Sure it can. I mostly meant the thickness of it though. It's VERY thin.

Ah, got it.  I see what you're saying.  I like it in the garage the way it is.  It's nice and bright and works for what I want  if for.  I've looked at some of the neon signs at triple the price, and they're nice too.  I just don't have that kind of money.  For me, this light is perfect.   :2thumbs:

• 5 weeks later...

Rich it looks great, I probably would paint the wall behind it a red to make the sign pop when it's lighted up, it would give it more pizazz.

It IS painted!  It's white.  :lolsmack: