Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Team: Qs about Gallons

Adams Team,

I wanted to ask a few things regarding gallons. First off, will you guys be offering Odor Neutralizer in Gallon portion? I have gone through quite a bit of that product lately. Not sure if a lot of folks are blowing through it like I have. I seem to have encountered more smoked in vehicles lately. Secondly, and maybe more importantly, would you please please pretty please consider doing the gallon refill kit once more where you guys had CS, DS, WW, and APC? That kit was awesome for me. And maybe even give us fanatics who buy Adams by the Gal the ability to mix and match on Gallons that are the same price within that kit. Anyway, just a couple of thoughts. Thanks for your time.

Jamey

Pretty please with sugar on top?

Adams Team,

I wanted to ask a few things regarding gallons. First off, will you guys be offering Odor Neutralizer in Gallon portion? I have gone through quite a bit of that product lately. Not sure if a lot of folks are blowing through it like I have. I seem to have encountered more smoked in vehicles lately. Secondly, and maybe more importantly, would you please please pretty please consider doing the gallon refill kit once more where you guys had CS, DS, WW, and APC? That kit was awesome for me. And maybe even give us fanatics who buy Adams by the Gal the ability to mix and match on Gallons that are the same price within that kit. Anyway, just a couple of thoughts. Thanks for your time.

Jamey

I believe both have been asked for for a while now.  I've resorted to keeping five gallons of car wash on hand and adding some APC when I want to strip wash.  It's just more cost effective than 16 ounce strip wash containers.

And ON has been asked for...a lot.  I hope it happens.

And ON has been asked for...a lot.  I hope it happens.

It seems ON gallons is not a high priority...I haven't seen a reply that that I'd call encouraging. Wonder why?

• 2 months later...

I’ll offer you a simple fix for smoked in vehicles, mix a bottle any size 50/50 distilled water and vinegar, wipe all vinyl sufaces in the cars you’re working on and it will fix you problem.

Smoked in vehicles have killed my supply. Don't use it any other time really.

That photo is actually from my shop! I called and inquired about getting some sizes of product I wanted to stock in order to be able to inventory more easily and such. So they put together some sizes. Give them a call and have a conversation to ask for what you’d like. It’s not all on the website. Ben was awesome in helping me put together that order.

Honestly, I am shocked how much you guys go thru ON, I am still on my first 4oz of it and its only about 2/3 gone.

We use it on pretty much every detail we do. Add to that the wife likes to swipe some for use around the house and it’s a vicious combo. Sometimes it’s easier to just have a gallon and refill the bottle.

It’s a picture from Instagram. That’s not a gallon label though that’s from a 16oz bottle.

Those 16oz labels would work perfect.  stick the labels on the handle side of the gal. bottle and I would be able to proudly display my Adams products and SAVE room on my shelf

We use it on pretty much every detail we do. Add to that the wife likes to swipe some for use around the house and it’s a vicious combo. Sometimes it’s easier to just have a gallon and refill the bottle.

I use mine on every detail also and did the same thing. Got them to do up a gallon for me also.

Edited by FrozenWS6

does anyone else want a gallon of Brilliant Glaze? I use that stuff ALL the time, and love the smell. 

We used to offer Brilliant Glaze in gallon size a few years back, but it sold poorly so it was discontinued in that size option. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

I brought up discussion for Odor Neutralizer, Strip Wash, and Ceramic Boost gallons again earlier this afternoon with the team. I can't promise anything, but I am making them aware that there is some demand for these items.

We used to offer Brilliant Glaze in gallon size a few years back, but it sold poorly so it was discontinued in that size option. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

I brought up discussion for Odor Neutralizer, Strip Wash, and Ceramic Boost gallons again earlier this afternoon with the team. I can't promise anything, but I am making them aware that there is some demand for these items.

Is there a big demand for gallons of Strip wash? I bought a 32oz and maybe used it twice in a year.

Ceramic Boost would probably be nice in a gallon size.

No worries at all! I just ordered a second bottle to use on the cars I deliver at work, I just Love the stuff.

Is there a big demand for gallons of Strip wash? I bought a 32oz and maybe used it twice in a year.

Ceramic Boost would probably be nice in a gallon size.

We receive far more requests for Odor Neutralizer and Ceramic Boost in gallon size compared to requests for Strip Wash, but we still do receive a few requests for it here and there.