Customer Service 866.965.0400

Taking it the next level from Upstate NY

Hello,

Been washing and waxing my cars for years.  When I started the manual 3-step process was the best I could afford; clay bar, manual cleaner wax and a good carnauba to finish it off.  I was always using a competing brand that starts with M.  It was easy to get and everywhere as I travelled a lot.  The reason I knew there was another world of detailing out there was a chance encounter with a detailer that was at a spray wash place.  I was working on the road, washing my truck and while I was drying noticed the guy detailing in the detail bay.  I stopped chatted with him and told him I could get a decent wax but nothing special.  He gave me a Gatorade bottle (32oz) of this polish that he said was the best there was and that I would love it.  What was odd was it was a beige color but it smelled like cake batter, I know the weirdest thing to remember but that cake batter wax wax my truck and my buddies Si several times to the amazement of us it was some amazing product.  I thought it was 3m but could never find it because the smell was completely recognizable.

Anyway, I'm older now have dabble in going to the next level but was hesitant to spend the $.  I bought a cheap Random from a freight company and it was loud but worked with the m stuff I had.  I finally came by Adams through Instagram and well the rest is history.  I have a nice 15mm Swirl killer and the kit with a coating kit and a trim kit.  I own a 16' xc90 and a 11'xc70 Maximum Dad wagon (for now) and looking to spruce the Maximum dad wagon up and take car of the XC90.

Look forward to learning from the group and thanks for great products.

-Will

Edited by ThrillRacing

Welcome to the addiction, Will! Great to have you along for the shine!!

One article I'd highly recommend is this one: http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/27631-faq-should-i-use-wax-or-sealant-on-my-car/. Then, ask any/all of questions...lots of great info on here, and even better people.

Looking forward to pics of your cars.