Customer Service 866.965.0400

• 1 month later...

I'd love to see the polishes come back in bigger quantities. Even a 32 ounce option wouldn't make me sad. I actually switched polish brands simply because of quantity pricing. Got too pricey continuing to use Adam's when I could only buy an 8 ounce bottle.

Also still want to see Odor Neutralizer available in a gallon quantity. Seems to be a popular request. I'm kind of surprised it hasn't been fulfilled yet.

Edited by medic001918

As many know, they used of offer CP and other polishes in 16oz sizes (I have one), but switched to 8oz sizes within the last year. The pic and/or bottle might be older. Then again, it has "Step 2" at the bottom of the label, which I've never seen.

The bottle in the picture above was from a limited run that Adam had made for shows. We had them available at the Barrett-Jackson events earlier this year to go in the machine polisher kits. Heavy Correcting, Correcting, and Finishing (Step 1, Step 2, and Step 3) in 16oz bottles.

I'm not sure if any decision was made as to if/when they will be available again.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like a combo of the current soap and the throwback soap..... going back to grammar school art class.......blue + red = purple.

Possibly formulated just for matte finish vehicles.  Keeping the color coded theme with the Matte Detailer that is also purple.

Edited by ZMAN024