Customer Service 866.965.0400

I'd love to see the polishes come back in bigger quantities. Even a 32 ounce option wouldn't make me sad. I actually switched polish brands simply because of quantity pricing. Got too pricey continuing to use Adam's when I could only buy an 8 ounce bottle.

Also still want to see Odor Neutralizer available in a gallon quantity. Seems to be a popular request. I'm kind of surprised it hasn't been fulfilled yet.

Agree that the Odor Neutralizer needs to be available in a gallon quantity.  I like it way better than the fabreze and so have used it in my house and it worked great.

We have a matte detailer that is purple, since people have already stated a matte friendly shampoo and that was not confirmed, then my vote would be a for a matte sealant/protectant.  Too many matte surfaces are subject to water spots and saps and other contaminants.

Not to change the subject, but can someone explain to me the benefits of suds in the soap? The rinseless shows us that it’s the lubrication that’s most important. What benefit do the suds (air bubbles encapsulated in the detergent itself) themselves offer?

Not to change the subject, but can someone explain to me the benefits of suds in the soap? The rinseless shows us that it’s the lubrication that’s most important. What benefit do the suds (air bubbles encapsulated in the detergent itself) themselves offer?

The suds are very important, as they allow the shampoo mixture, with the cleaning agents and polymers, to dwell longer on the surface, so you have a chance to use your wash media. The suds provide "hang time" for the shampoo; without the suds, then the mixture runs off quicker. The more hang time with the suds, the more lubrication that stays on the surface, the safer the wash, and the less you have to hurry before it runs off.

Has anyone ever heard the story of the Wolf who cried wolf?  :lol:

Sorry about that.  I'm not sure why a few new items did not get released today, since the sale discount code was up all day.  But, at least some of you knew to wait to see what the new products are, rather than place an order after seeing the sale discount code on the website banner.

While I'm quite excited about the prospect of new products (especially a Pumpkin Spice Interior Detailer) AND a 15% off sale, my wallet has officially threatened to file a restraining order against me if I continue to subject it to such financial abuse.  :lolsmack: