Customer Service 866.965.0400

quick detailer

WaterSpot

Adams detail spray is awesome! Meguiars still makes some pretty good stuff, but theres a reason why almost all my detail products are now adams. I probably have like 4 bottles of non adams stuff, and half of that were gifts lol

I'm talking about Megs 34 Final Inspection from their professional side. Like the new Matte Spray, it has no additives (body shop safe) but is nice and slick. Still in my arsenal, but the new Adam's Matte is really really nice!

I was considering getting an non additive DS, I quite enjoy the regular Adams DS but would like something that is easier to work with in the sun, since the carnauba in the Adams makes it a tad bit more difficult to work with.  Does the matte detail spray seem to be easy to work with in the sun?

I was considering getting an non additive DS, I quite enjoy the regular Adams DS but would like something that is easier to work with in the sun, since the carnauba in the Adams makes it a tad bit more difficult to work with.  Does the matte detail spray seem to be easy to work with in the sun?

Yes! Used it in the sun and heat at Carlisle, and I really was quite impressed with it. Very easy to use. I'm going to buy a gallon of this stuff!

Agree...meguiars makes some really great products, but agree their QD isn't one of them. In my pre Adams days, even Mothers QD was better. But yea, Adams takes the cake! I still keep Mothers around though for wasteful jobs like clay baring and other odd jobs.

The one and only time I used Megs detailer was at least 10yrs ago, the first time I bought clay and clayed my car.

Their spray wax wasn't too bad, and their tire jel was ok too.

Prior to that I never used a detailer, just soap and water, and probably a horrible paste wax.

Then Griots popped up at my local Advanced auto, i went exclusively to their products up til the beginning of this year when I discovered the best!!! I found Adam's on either fb or insta. Tried the detail spray and it was all up hill from there.

Griots original detailer, speed shine, streaked and blotched a lot for me, but it was always on a black car, I got their new Best of show stuff in December, I thought it was the best thing ever, but it would still streak sometimes. I tried a lot of stuff, but could never figure it out. I still have a little of each left, not sure what I'll do with them.

Because.....

I now have 2 gallons of Adams pink plus 4 16oz bottles, I use to use it sparingly, but now I just have at it. I use it on everything, cars and house stuff alike.

And I am now exclusive to Adams.

I use to buy their stuff, but because of bad customer service with nastyness I dropped them like a bad habit. I have been a adams customer since the days at the OC Fair. It's great to see a company become the best! The customer service is the best and that's why I'm still here.

The one and only time I used Megs detailer was at least 10yrs ago, the first time I bought clay and clayed my car.

Their spray wax wasn't too bad, and their tire jel was ok too.

Prior to that I never used a detailer, just soap and water, and probably a horrible paste wax.

Then Griots popped up at my local Advanced auto, i went exclusively to their products up til the beginning of this year when I discovered the best!!! I found Adam's on either fb or insta. Tried the detail spray and it was all up hill from there.

Griots original detailer, speed shine, streaked and blotched a lot for me, but it was always on a black car, I got their new Best of show stuff in December, I thought it was the best thing ever, but it would still streak sometimes. I tried a lot of stuff, but could never figure it out. I still have a little of each left, not sure what I'll do with them.

Because.....

I now have 2 gallons of Adams pink plus 4 16oz bottles, I use to use it sparingly, but now I just have at it. I use it on everything, cars and house stuff alike.

And I am now exclusive to Adams.