Customer Service 866.965.0400

Not New but it's been awhile...

PaintTech

Some know me as KickToTheJunk or Bob - I had that account deleted a long time ago for reasons I won't go into. I lost a couple thousand post-count by doing that but it is what it is. 

I've been an Adam's user since 2008 and have watched Adam grow to become the best in the business. I can say that at one time, I literally had every product Adam sold and some products I had multiples of. I've used Adam's on my mid-life crisis cars and even reeled in a local guy named Len who lives up the street from me - met him on HERE asking questions. He became an Adam's dealer and opened up a detail shop. We've been friends ever since and share other interests (both musicians and music gear-heads). 

I've used Adam's on my 2002 Corvette, 2011 Camaro, 2007 Mustang, 2011 Grand Sport 3LT, 2013 Charger RT Daytona (Daytona Blue Pearlcoat), 2012 Chrysler 300, 2013 Ram 1500 QC BH, 2012 Silverado WT, 2008 Dodge Ram 1500, 2015 Ford Transit Connect Cargo and continue to use his products on my current stable: 

2015 Chrysler 300C Platinum (wife's)

2003 Chevy Express 1500 (business van)

and my newest purchase - 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Touring (replaced the Transit Connect). 

SO - having to pick up some of the new stuff I don't have and replenish a few products I'm low on - I've made 2 purchases this week - 

Guess I'm saying Hello to old friends on here and Hey to some new ones. 

- bob.