Customer Service 866.965.0400

Black Camaro Detail

TR6speed

Question

My grandson bought a 2012 black Camaro a few moths back and really had no idea on how to take care of it as far as washing and waxing.  So he asked me if he could stop by and we could clean it up a little.  I told him, I don't clean them up a little, but he was more them welcome to come over and we would get it in shape. Pf course if he really only want to clean it up a littel he knew I would still do it.

Well he showed up early one morning and we got started.  His car is not garaged kept, so it sits out in the elements.  I asked him how he washes it and he said with Dawn, one bucket and a w rag then bath towels to dry it.  Needless to say I was shaking my head.

So we started with  good 3 bucket wash, one for the wheels and tires and two for the car.  Next a complete clay bar treatment, followed by a paint correction polish and then a paint finishing polish. followed by a good coat of Americana. 

The final results were great, but of course when using Adams products you would expect it to be.

post-118-0-50944600-1500813562_thumb.jpg

post-118-0-32905100-1500813575_thumb.jpg

7 answers to this question

Fantastic Jack!  And I commend you for polishing in this heat.  I have been too wimpy to do that...washing only for me!

The only saving grace, was it was overcast.  Still humid though.  When we were finished it looked like I was in the pool with my cloths on.