Customer Service 866.965.0400

IKEA hack - detail/ utility cart - car detailing

Klisby

All,

First of all, if this is against forums rules I apologize, please delete the topic if this is the case.

Started detailing my car more seriously approximately a month ago. Thanks to Adams. Ideas, customer service and marketing ???????? I already have a pretty nice collection of Adams products. I tried to find a way to organize the products and make easy access, but all detail carts was more that I could alive my self to spend as I would rather use money on a DA. Then I found this ice little cart at IKEA it more than fulfill my needs. I can still add two swirl killers in the button basket or maybe a gg6.

Build quality is pretty good, only thing is the wheels which are not very durable. But with a price tag under 25 dollars I could defend buying it.

Pimp it up with Adams products and stickers and it also start to look good ????????

Again, I apologize if this is against the rules, happy detailing.

post-16205-0-17408500-1500826348_thumb.jpg

post-16205-0-88308900-1500826366_thumb.jpg

post-16205-0-32690700-1500826388_thumb.jpg

post-16205-0-43701700-1500826486_thumb.jpg

did you consider or shop the Harbor Freight cart at all?

No, did not consider Harbor Freight. Did not know they had one. Just passed this @ IKEA

Guess it is also more than 25 $?

Edited by Klisby

See, I couldn't deal with one that small.  But at that price, it would be hard to pass up if nothing else was available. Size is the reason I like my Adam's cart. 

See, I couldn't deal with one that small. But at that price, it would be hard to pass up if nothing else was available. Size is the reason I like my Adam's cart.

Would love the Adams cart, but again DA first in line. As for now I can fit what I need for our three cars. But with the speed I'm acquiring Adams products I'm afraid I'll soon grow out of it ????

looks good.  be careful with your foam applicators on the bottom, yellow one could easily get some grit on it from rolling around and that would be bad if it was on there when you went to apply wax or sealant.

Bottom reserved for the swirl killer combo. Thanks though for your comment, had not thought about that!!

No, did not consider Harbor Freight. Did not know they had one. Just passed this @ IKEA

Guess it is also more than 25 $?

The HF cart is $39, but with their frequent coupons and sales (25% off this weekend), it could've been close.  But looks like you've got a good set up!